Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero ebay frustrations

Is this stuff gonna go on forever????

I've been a member on here for a few years now. During that time, I have never once considered using the "ignore" button on a member.

But this is now just getting beyond the pale. Talk about "stream of consciousness" ramblings.....

Please, Mods - the OP's original theme of Aeros on Ebay is just a very distant memory - PLEASE close this thread!!:eeek::eeek::eeek:

And Schitz - please don't reply with more "profound" stuff...

Sure is getting old.
Schitzo's comments are only posts of manipulating around to what you should and shouldn't do..and that any opposition is inferior to his insight. No matter the topic. Always leading to how wrong and petty your outlook is because it simply doesn't conform to his. Forever keen to add any slight jab of disrespect when criticized or exposed. Starting out here as another jacket fan..he has revealed himself as the boy sage to belittle anyone who fails to sway his way. According to my PMs some think he is quite proud of himself with his maneuvering rather than offering much of anything useful.
HD

schitzo

Suspended
Is this stuff gonna go on forever????

I've been a member on here for a few years now. During that time, I have never once considered using the "ignore" button on a member.

But this is now just getting beyond the pale. Talk about "stream of consciousness" ramblings.....

Please, Mods - the OP's original theme of Aeros on Ebay is just a very distant memory - PLEASE close this thread!!:eeek::eeek::eeek:

And Schitz - please don't reply with more "profound" stuff...

If all i'm coming out with is beyond the pale ramblings then what are you worried about? If that's the case the people who read these pages surely don't need any protection from me - a guy whose posts are so obviously 'attracting flies'. Unless that is you're saying they're too stupid to discern as much for themselves. Is that what it is - are you trying to protect the stupid from my irrelevant ramblings? If so that's awfully noble of you Major. But actually I think there are a lot of smart people here, it's just they don't say a lot. But that doesn't mean they aren't there and it doesn't mean they don't fully appreciate who is and who isn't full of 'it'

Anyone regularly reading these pages knows you're a would be online bully, you have been for a while, regularly shouting people down - although you have toned it down a little of late. So if I'm so wide of the mark why don't you, our resident enforcer, set me straight? If as you say, I deal in ramblings, then it shouldn't be too difficult to show me up as the confused clown that I am, no?

Begging the mods for help with your agenda is definitely not a good look. In fact I'd describe it as overtly pathetic. Please mods he's gone off topic!!! Please mods I've been here since Dec 2010!!! [Although interestingly I did only start posting all the time at the back end of last year].

In my case, I am not making any false claims on here. I am not slandering anybody. I am not insulting anybody and I am not representing anybody other than myself. Nor would I ever wish to engage in the verbal bullying of another member, with the one notable caveat being in the case of a member who is a bully himself. So why should I not have my say?

Re: Beyond the Pale
I think you're confused. So here's an example of a member doing just that, from this very thread (about which you said nothing) to help you appreciate the difference between what is and what isn't 'beyond the pale'.
TFL member: "AL are a p**s poor imitation who won't be around for long".
Other TFL member: "Would you care to qualify that please, it is rather a strong statement. Or perhaps retract it if upon reflection you agree it's too much".
TFL member: (silence followed by) "No retractions"

If not 'beyond the pale' what do you call that?

Personally I am not interested in begging the mods to help me shut anyone up. Say whatever you want. If I don't like an opinion I am free to challenge it. That's how a debate works. If the person does a good enough job of backing it up perhaps I'll revise my own. But if they can't, or aren't even willing to attempt it, then at that point I assume the value of the opinion is apparent to all and sundry, and I'll leave it alone since, for me at least, such exchanges speak for themselves.

FYI Major I was done with this thread till you popped up. So thanks for reviving it buddy! I'm here all week btw

Last edited:

schitzo

Suspended
Sure is getting old.
Schitzo's comments are only posts of manipulating around to what you should and shouldn't do..and that any opposition is inferior to his insight. No matter the topic. Always leading to how wrong and petty your outlook is because it simply doesn't conform to his. Forever keen to add any slight jab of disrespect when criticized or exposed. Starting out here as another jacket fan..he has revealed himself as the boy sage to belittle anyone who fails to sway his way. According to my PMs some think he is quite proud of himself with his maneuvering rather than offering much of anything useful.
HD

HD this loop is beyond tiresome. Seriously.
You are referred to my earlier suggestion. You know what time it is!

Last edited:
@schitzo. I replied to every query. Above you go as far as mixing two posts. I answered colorado's question. You then asked again. I said no retractions. Beyond pale?
You have an "open mind"
You like "other's opinions"
I say both are false. You merely choose to overlook facts and needle those that haven't fallen for the "me too" lineup. Your comeback is in essence "it's cheaper".
You claim to "be fair". To be "concerned for the well-being of the new groups' employees". All the while, ignoring the damage done to the last owner/employer. Something doesn't resolve there.
I'd wager that if these "new" designs were exciting and the hides sexy, we'd see more members jumping the Aero/GW ships pronto. Not happenin'.
You single handedly have taken on many of the more experienced folks because you just know more. You're wiser. You don't need no stinkin' facts either. You've not persuaded anyone to give up on proven entities and designs. And anyone who's spent time here over the last three years isn't going to just say "whatever" to the past.
When a company's best marketing is using the history of another company and adds nothing new in designs, I reckon the cheap price isn't too enticing to most. And none of this even mentions the trust factor. That's the deal breaker.

Last edited:

schitzo

Suspended
@schitzo. I replied to every query. Above you go as far as mixing two posts. I answered colorado's question. You then asked again. I said no retractions. Beyond pale?
You have an "open mind"
You like "other's opinions"
I say both are false. You merely choose to overlook facts and needle those that haven't fallen for the "me too" lineup. Your comeback is in essence "it's cheaper".
You claim to "be fair". To be "concerned for the well-being of the new groups' employees". All the while, ignoring the damage done to the last owner/employer. Something doesn't resolve there.
I'd wager that if these "new" designs were exciting and the hides sexy, we'd see more members jumping the Aero/GW ships pronto. Not happenin'.
You single handedly have taken on many of the more experienced folks because you just know more. You're wiser. You don't need no stinkin' facts either. You've not persuaded anyone to give up on proven entities and designs. And anyone who's spent time here over the last three years isn't going to just say "whatever" to the past.
When a company's best marketing is using the history of another company and adds nothing new in designs, I reckon the cheap price isn't too enticing to most. And none of this even mentions the trust factor. That's the deal breaker.

Colorado didn't ask you to explain why you felt it necessary to announce that AL are p**s poor, I did. Colorado didn't get an answer to that question, presumably because he didn't ask it, This is the answer I got:

"No retractions Schitz. In fact, I'm done with this subject matter altogether. It's stunk from day-one. Enjoy your gear"

If you're happy with that good for you, but let's please not try and spin a different version of events. At the time, to me it seemed like a nasty comment to make. Now it seems like an unsubstantiated nasty comment.

I am not interested in persuading anyone about anything, I just don't appreciate the gratuitous cattiness we get on here so regularly. And if that comes from wise old owls who've been here since the dawn of time then that they have been is not gonna hold me back from speaking my mind. To borrow one of yours, I calls it as I sees it.

Of course I have no ties to AL and tbh I don't really wanna spend my time on here 'batting for them'. Yes, they did well for me so I feel a bit grateful for that but I'm not a shareholder or their hired shill. What grates on me plain and simple is the unnecessary nastiness - like your comment. If people could just behave themselves like gentleman I wouldn't feel obliged to say a single word more in defence of AL.

As for the drifter dude who seems to have sparked this off, has he actually got anything to do with AL? Given that they choose not to have a voice here I'd be quite surprised if he has

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats