Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Factory Pics

Tony B

One of the Regulars
Go through that thread and they have some pics of the various types of deer thast aero can now offer and weirdest of all some FQHH jeans made for some bloke who must be a giant.......they must of had to skin a shire horse to make the things.

Navin323i

Practically Family
Enjoyed that thread with pics... thanks for sharing, Cooperson! :)

I was confused by one thing... Giles posted up a pic of an Aero jacket and said something about Mr. H dissecting it? What was that about... he wants to take the jacket apart?

I plan on visiting Aero's factory... when I do I'll let you UK members here know in case any of you would like to join me. :)

I think they find old jackets that they don't have patterns for and indeed dismantle them to make patterns from Navin.
I'm going November 28 or 29, when are you going?

Cooperson

One Too Many
Enjoyed that thread with pics... thanks for sharing, Cooperson! :)

I was confused by one thing... Giles posted up a pic of an Aero jacket and said something about Mr. H dissecting it? What was that about... he wants to take the jacket apart?

I plan on visiting Aero's factory... when I do I'll let you UK members here know in case any of you would like to join me. :)

Glad you enjoyed it Navin, I was fascinated with that thread - all 57 pages of it! Some great info on all things Aero - their collaboration with Iron Heart and some wonderful pictures of jackets and the Aero factory.

I would love to visit the Aero factory and hearing of you guys from the States planning a trip over, I really don't have any excuse. If Aero only made handbags I suspect we would be packing the car right now :)

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
....or shoes

I love to go and I picture me doing it someday. Its just not a vacation that the rest of the family might enjoy as much as going to a warmer place.

Navin323i

Practically Family
I think they find old jackets that they don't have patterns for and indeed dismantle them to make patterns from Navin.
I'm going November 28 or 29, when are you going?

Great to hear you're going so soon, bro. Earliest for me would be sometime next year. Just need to convince my wife to come along and of course hope that I can get the time off work. :)

Glad you enjoyed it Navin, I was fascinated with that thread - all 57 pages of it! Some great info on all things Aero - their collaboration with Iron Heart and some wonderful pictures of jackets and the Aero factory.

I would love to visit the Aero factory and hearing of you guys from the States planning a trip over, I really don't have any excuse. If Aero only made handbags I suspect we would be packing the car right now :)

Haha... yeah if they made handbags/purses my wife would demand I make the Scotland travel plans ASAP. :D

57 pages? I strictly focused on the Aero factory pics only... will definitely have to go back and see the other pages. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183