Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Grand Theft Sale – who's going?

irvinsuit

Familiar Face
Odds on that I'll drive down to Gala and take a look around. I'm not really in the market for anything, however you never know...

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I envy you guys who live in close proximity to the factory, and if I could, I would be set to arrive the minute the store opens and block out the rest of the day. Most of us will have to live vicariously through those of you who are able to make the trip.

dan_t

Practically Family
Hi there, I just noticed a post on Aero's Instagram that there is a list of items available. This is to be emailed to anyone who requests a list via an email to Aero.
@cloudylemonade , would it save you some trouble by posting the list here instead of having to send multiple individual emails? I dare say a number of your most interested customers would frequent this forum.

Cooperson

One Too Many
Hi there, I just noticed a post on Aero's Instagram that there is a list of items available. This is to be emailed to anyone who requests a list via an email to Aero.
@cloudylemonade , would it save you some trouble by posting the list here instead of having to send multiple individual emails? I dare say a number of your most interested customers would frequent this forum.

It's only the lack of sale information that's preventing me from making the journey. I'm happy to email a request, if that's what it takes to see a list of the items for sale.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
I had proposed that, but the powers that be wanted people to email in so we can get a better idea of numbers attending... it's been hard for us to keep track on who is all coming, and a rough idea will help us prepare ourselves for the day, and refreshments for the travellers!

Gav

Practically Family
Thanks to the guys at aero for putting the list together. Lots of nice stuff on there by the looks of it so far. Nothing for me though.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I thought about emailing for the list but then I didn't want to get my hopes up over a jacket only to have it sell on the day at the event. I'll wait till they are listed on the website.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Now seven days away and counting. Actually it is now late in the day Saturday afternoon in the UK, by this time next week the Grand Sale should be about over. I received an email from Aero a couple of days ago and am excited for them and Lounge members who are fortunate enough to attend the gala event.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Having seen the list and not being able to visit the event, I strongly discourage everybody from buying a size 38 barnstormer. It wouldn't look nice on anyone of you guys!!
Well you are partially in luck :) I'm a 42 and have one already.
Looking for a Thunderbay myself, don't mind paying the full price if non available but I won't be buying anything on the 'Bay' for at least a year ;)
Need to find somewhere to stay with secure bike parking. Any recommendations?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy