Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Grand Theft Sale – who's going?

breezer

Practically Family
DSC_4209.jpg

willyto

One Too Many
I lost count of the times someone asked me for advice or some sale related questions. I guess I fit in!

I have to say it has been a wonderful event. I've felt welcomed by all the staff of Aero Leather, I can't thank enough and can't express the gratitude for everything they've done since the moment I arrived too early in the morning. From Ken inviting me in for a coffee to Every member of the staff that was there to help with anything with a big smile even when being super busy with all the custom orders some people were making. I'm not surprised they have their current reputation.

The food and drinks were fantastic, specially the chile!! What a delicious thing to eat. The live music has been a great add to the event and Dave was a great guy to talk to (Sorry if I get the names wrong, I got introduced to too many people today).

The first hours were really crazy with all the people around bumping into each other while trying jackets and waiting for mirror time but I managed to get an amazing leather jacket that no one seemed to pay attention to because of the leather(buttery soft horsehide) and it fits great. Some cc41 shirts including sanples one were added to my buy list but I tried, handled and admired a lot of jackets today, it's incredible what being able to feel the leather and try the jacket on can make for a customer.

I'll share some more things and pics when I can. Not easy being on mobile phone.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I lost count of the times someone asked me for advice or some sale related questions. I guess I fit in!

I have to say it has been a wonderful event. I've felt welcomed by all the staff of Aero Leather, I can't thank enough and can't express the gratitude for everything they've done since the moment I arrived too early in the morning. From Ken inviting me in for a coffee to Every member of the staff that was there to help with anything with a big smile even when being super busy with all the custom orders some people were making. I'm not surprised they have their current reputation.

The food and drinks were fantastic, specially the chile!! What a delicious thing to eat. The live music has been a great add to the event and Dave was a great guy to talk to (Sorry if I get the names wrong, I got introduced to too many people today).

The first hours were really crazy with all the people around bumping into each other while trying jackets and waiting for mirror time but I managed to get an amazing leather jacket that no one seemed to pay attention to because of the leather(buttery soft horsehide) and it fits great. Some cc41 shirts including sanples one were added to my buy list but I tried, handled and admired a lot of jackets today, it's incredible what being able to feel the leather and try the jacket on can make for a customer.

I'll share some more things and pics when I can. Not easy being on mobile phone.

Love the picture of you sat with your coffee having turned up early :)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Incidentally, for the sharp-eyed there, they might have spotted a new pattern from Aero. With the dying moments of my phone battery I took some pics. The waistcoat is actually connected to the jacket lining and can be worn in several positions: in the 'traditional' position; buttoned 'open' onto the jacket lining, or buttoned closed behind the wearer. The lining is blanket and the shawl collar uses Irvin shearling. In a word: warm.

willyto

One Too Many
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

These are some pics taken when everyone was almost gone. Just a few customers and loungers with the staff. It might give you an idea of what could be left for Monday. Have in mind some stock jackets not in the sale are on the racks. I forgot to take a pic of the 42 size rack that has an amazing Sunburst in a great light weight horsehide.

They will update the list tomorrow but here you go anyway.

Some of the denim and other stuff.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 55257 View attachment 55258 View attachment 55259

These are some pics taken when everyone was almost gone. Just a few customers and loungers with the staff. It might give you an idea of what could be left for Monday. Have in mind some stock jackets not in the sale are on the racks. I forgot to take a pic of the 42 size rack that has an amazing Sunburst in a great light weight horsehide.

View attachment 55260

View attachment 55261

Pro Tip: don't let your girlfriend/wife see these kid sized leather jackets... Nothing good will come of it.

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Oh boy, SJC jeans for 80 quid. What a helluva bargain. If the leathers were comparatively priced I am very happy for my bank account that I didn't attend.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 55257 View attachment 55258 View attachment 55259

View attachment 55260

View attachment 55261

Torture :)

Stand By

One Too Many
I actually woke up on Saturday morning (knowing it was the afternoon already in Scotland) and thought about the frenzy that would be going on as I walked the dogs - and actually felt sorry for myself that i was missing it! And now the photos ... eeesh. Even more amazing than I'd imagined. What a thing to be amongst all that quality stuff and pleasant like-minded people. What an opportunity to see and try on such an array of jackets and gear in person - indispensable. And it would have been nice to have met other members of TFL in the flesh, instead of here at the virtual bar. Perhaps it'd have been useful to have had those big square stickers that say "HELLO. My name is ..." and everyone could write their avatar name in the box below? How else would I have recognized Rocketeer and others? I would have enjoyed that day out immensely!
To the lucky few who made it - good on you. I'm envious - but very glad for you all.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
The online sale list is now live - the sale will be starting at 9am GMT, and lasting for 24 hours to give people in every time zone an opportunity to buy. We'll be working throughout the night to get everything listed by 9am, but we'll do our very best to get it live right on time.

PDF of sale list, etc here - http://aeroleatherclothing.com/news-detail.php?id=169

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
I see my modified cordovan long half belt has been listed..with the mouton collar replaced...a fantastic jacket..I've now got the same jacket in brown...someone buy this please.I wore it twice before returning it .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters