Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Pre-Production Sample Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

schitzo

Suspended
WT!?!

Seriously, wt!?!

And the story says 'no arrests so far'. Why not? I'd have though whoever owns that property would've been carted off to the clink as a matter of routine. Takes a lot to shock me, but this def has

Edward

Bartender
Just give us the nod when they go up for sale Holly, I've just sold two jackets and I'm struggling to hold on to the cash :D

It's burnin' a hole in yer pocket, as me dad would say, no?

Well Holly, it appears that the shocking facts are slowly emerging, although not fast enough. I hope that resolution for Aero occurs sooner than later.

Absolutely. It's all been enough of a saga for our little community here, and ultimately the only stake we have in it is a longer wait for jackets, rather than our livelihoods being affected!

WTF!?!

Seriously, wtf!?!

And the story says 'no arrests so far'. Why not? I'd have though whoever owns that property would've been carted off to the clink as a matter of routine. Takes a lot to shock me, but this def has

The wheels of British justice grind slow, but they grind exceeding small, my friend.... ;) I should think it won't be much longer before someone is at least "assisting police with their enquiries".

Let's hope they're not made from storse.

Just don't ask Tesco, they can't tell the difference.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Jimminy Christmas and father time!!!! Just when I thought this saga couldn't get any more twisted it up and takes and even more bizarre turn. Wow... someone should be doing a perp walk over this one and most ricky tick! Man I never saw this one coming. I'm sorry I've got to wonder out loud... is there an "American Connection" in any of this?

Worf

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I know Worf; this is a situation that is simply beyond shocking and have a strong feeling that we are likely just seeing the tip of the iceberg. I am speechless.

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
I've dealt with Wade at Insurrection and (other than his mild obsession with tight jackets:D) can't say enough good things about the experience. That said, my first reaction was from George Orwell: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Carrie @ Insurrection

Sponsoring Affiliate
Jimminy Christmas and father time!!!! Just when I thought this saga couldn't get any more twisted it up and takes and even more bizarre turn. Wow... someone should be doing a perp walk over this one and most ricky tick! Man I never saw this one coming. I'm sorry I've got to wonder out loud... is there an "American Connection" in any of this?

Worf

I've dealt with Wade at Insurrection and (other than his mild obsession with tight jackets:D) can't say enough good things about the experience. That said, my first reaction was from George Orwell: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Just to clarify, I don't believe that the "American Connection" was actually referring to Insurrection...

Capesofwrath

Practically Family
Is it possible that when Mr Moyes ceased trading, there were jackets already made and waiting to go out? Just a thought.

Quite a good thought perhaps. There does seem to have been quite a close relationship between the ancien regime at Aero and MM.

Although that's a lot of jackets to have waiting to go.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I really can't comment further than what the story says, tbh, other than to say that I'm not aware of an American connection.

Last edited:

Capesofwrath

Practically Family
Are you abe to say if you know of anyone with a connection to Aero who lives in Hawick? Not suggesting that there is any link to this case of course. That would be uncontentious.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
That article appears to be based on an actual police report. The theft seems to have occurred in Scotland. If Sloan had anything further to say, he would have said it in the article, and it would be inappropriate for anyone to press him for any additional information (Plumbline, are you listening?????). Logistically, I think it is extremely unlikely that American involvement of any kind might be present. I feel certain that Worf was jesting when he made his earlier comment. It is my understanding that Mark Moye was accepting money for orders that were simply not placed at all. Not defending his actions but fail to see how he could be involved at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR