Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Real Deal arrived!OUTSTANDING!

KENNYW

Familiar Face
Well my Real Deal came on Saturday and I gotta tell you I am blown away!The fit,the look the smell,oh man!I will get pics up soon.Anyone thinking about an Aero jacket believe me you will be more than happy!Great quality,the horsehide is perfect,the stitching,flawless.And a special thanks to Mark Moye,a true professional and gentleman,and now friend,thanks Mark!And to the guy's at the forum who gave me advise!I know,I know,pictures!:eusa_doh:

JWG

Familiar Face
That's great man! I have an original and one thing I personally have noticed is that the Aero A2s fit/feel more like the original than any of the others which I have had at one time or another!

You'll enjoy it more once it breaks in!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Kenny, I'll not request the obvious...(click..click!!)

Sooooo, you keeping it plain Kenny or going to decorate it with any WW2 or Korea patches? Survival whistle, bomb tag or name tag?

Maybe considering some art on the back?

Great thing about these jackets is seeing how every individual customises them. No one jacket is ever the same, just like the owner!! Well done. Now break that baby in, ride her hard and she'll love you for it. Before you know it you'll have an A-2 that looks like the real thing!!!! Can't wait for the pics.

DiabolicalAngel

One of the Regulars
Well done Kenny ! Glad you are pleased with the Aero, better in comparison with your other jacket you got recently?

I've got 2 weeks to go on my Bronco from Aero...............can't wait !!;)

Cheers

Roy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou