Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Sale Oct 22nd 2018

Phil Silv3rs

New in Town
May be of interest to members

52Di2chOKVbc1CYV2OdR6z3g7DkwWhZQfyTNvM_kpcwXAOiNYi8HEFPRKbuKcusm4rUYaaVHErzyJdqdcG8RmTy7RpqHAlJ-pE8tKX4NKw5Ii8E__X-S2MJeOYr1FcLNTf1T9hwViPNBxwubeCossz-hKC7wWxi38DxmwXk=s0-d-e1-ft
Sale Announcement

Aero Leathers are pleased to announce not one, but two sales we’re holding soon:

HIDDEN TREASURE SALE

For years we’ve put everything we weren’t sure what to do with in our “second stockroom”. Now the main stockroom has been renovated we’ve finally got around to sorting out the last area.

Most of the jackets are new but they’ve been on photoshoots, sent out as try-ons, exchanges that have had a few days wear, samples, some mislabelled jackets from the “Strorse” saga along with a few used trade-ins.

There are some great finds in there but we’re clearing everything at around cost price - we need some more space to work in!

AERO QUARTERMASTERS A-2 SALE

Our latest Type A-2 training programme is now completed, the machinists were all fully qualified FQHH machinists learning the “Art of The Type A-2” and the jackets made during this training will be sold in this Sale. Most of the jackets are Aero 42-15142-P, Aero W535ac16160 and the un-named 1756 contract plus a few “Aero Flight” true trainee jackets.

Don't miss this last opportunity to get a top-grade A-2 at a "give away" price, these are a lot better than those handed out to the raw recruit in 1942 the jackets come "as they are" on a first come first served no frills basis.

Both sales will go live on our website at 9.00 am (UK Time) on Monday 22ndOctober.

Items will be sold on a first come, first served basis - personal visitors to the factory are welcome.

We would advise anyone not on our system and intending to buy near the start of the sale to register before the day to save time on the day. The last time we had an online sale like this nearly half the items sold in the first couple of hours!

Thanks
Aero Leathers
Copyright © 2018 Aero Leather Clothing, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in to joining the Mailing List when you signed up as an Aero Leather customer.

Our mailing address is:
Aero Leather Clothing
Huddersfield St
Galashiels, Scotland TD1 3AY
United Kingdom

KPjpGCzgbMDvERocPdKhPe42K73eMYQnW05j5pwldIeuk0w8-t6McEJbtZcGHbpVixr2wCAbIR36Jjq0By5jtZitspTiAkM9yB98rVNO_55Ys5vEgjcEcY6Zg4ItZnXQQNPTfN2jTewm-MKStMuDr8tlmDDJ7bgqFlFkqJ8LQmHoq8ZYtTAnBYRcaw=s0-d-e1-ft

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
I have looked tonight Australian time on Aero's website to find out how to be "in" this ?

No luck and nothing seemed obvious to me ? Any pointers ?

robrinay

One Too Many
I have looked tonight Australian time on Aero's website to find out how to be "in" this ?

No luck and nothing seemed obvious to me ? Any pointers ?
Yes me too - no mention on the Aero site yet.
As the sales are next Monday not today, presumably the Sales will suddenly appear? on the Aero web site at 9.00 am next Monday.

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
May be of interest to members

52Di2chOKVbc1CYV2OdR6z3g7DkwWhZQfyTNvM_kpcwXAOiNYi8HEFPRKbuKcusm4rUYaaVHErzyJdqdcG8RmTy7RpqHAlJ-pE8tKX4NKw5Ii8E__X-S2MJeOYr1FcLNTf1T9hwViPNBxwubeCossz-hKC7wWxi38DxmwXk=s0-d-e1-ft
Sale Announcement

Aero Leathers are pleased to announce not one, but two sales we’re holding soon:

HIDDEN TREASURE SALE

For years we’ve put everything we weren’t sure what to do with in our “second stockroom”. Now the main stockroom has been renovated we’ve finally got around to sorting out the last area.

Most of the jackets are new but they’ve been on photoshoots, sent out as try-ons, exchanges that have had a few days wear, samples, some mislabelled jackets from the “Strorse” saga along with a few used trade-ins.

There are some great finds in there but we’re clearing everything at around cost price - we need some more space to work in!

AERO QUARTERMASTERS A-2 SALE

Our latest Type A-2 training programme is now completed, the machinists were all fully qualified FQHH machinists learning the “Art of The Type A-2” and the jackets made during this training will be sold in this Sale. Most of the jackets are Aero 42-15142-P, Aero W535ac16160 and the un-named 1756 contract plus a few “Aero Flight” true trainee jackets.

Don't miss this last opportunity to get a top-grade A-2 at a "give away" price, these are a lot better than those handed out to the raw recruit in 1942 the jackets come "as they are" on a first come first served no frills basis.

Both sales will go live on our website at 9.00 am (UK Time) on Monday 22ndOctober.

Items will be sold on a first come, first served basis - personal visitors to the factory are welcome.

We would advise anyone not on our system and intending to buy near the start of the sale to register before the day to save time on the day. The last time we had an online sale like this nearly half the items sold in the first couple of hours!

Thanks
Aero Leathers
Copyright © 2018 Aero Leather Clothing, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in to joining the Mailing List when you signed up as an Aero Leather customer.

Our mailing address is:
Aero Leather Clothing
Huddersfield St
Galashiels, Scotland TD1 3AY
United Kingdom

KPjpGCzgbMDvERocPdKhPe42K73eMYQnW05j5pwldIeuk0w8-t6McEJbtZcGHbpVixr2wCAbIR36Jjq0By5jtZitspTiAkM9yB98rVNO_55Ys5vEgjcEcY6Zg4ItZnXQQNPTfN2jTewm-MKStMuDr8tlmDDJ7bgqFlFkqJ8LQmHoq8ZYtTAnBYRcaw=s0-d-e1-ft

I am somewhat ashamed to say that the word "historic" passed through my mind while I was trying to justify to myself why it would be reasonable to buy a jacket during this sale.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
So I just tried to open thier website and it said something to the effect that "all backends are down." Blank white screen. Perhaps they are updating...

Edward

Bartender
It's funny how, back then, a lot of folks wanted rid of a jacket they'd previously thought was horse; I think in the intervening years, the steer has gained much in respectability and isn't seen as 'inferior' in the way it once was. (Not, of course, that that excuses the fraud on any level!)

I'm to have to be doubly careful next week now. Thinking I was totally over A2s, I wandered past a young SE Asian gentleman on the way to work this morning who had on the most amazing A2 in a russet hide with caramel coloured knits.... looked superb.

dannyk

One Too Many
Currently have 3 horse and one steer jackets. All black. Its time I get another steer and no more black! How many black biker jackets can one man have? The answer is not enough as Im still lusting after some. Wasnt a big Himel Bros. fan but teaming up with Horween for the Natural HB-2 is tantalizing. In any case maybe if the prices get low enough this Aero sale will end up bringing me in a D-1 or B-6. I live in Buffalo, New York where were famous for Lake Effect Snow, Blizzards, and Thunder Snow. About time I get a shearling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran