Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My go to leather jackets

Richedm

New in Town
These are my go to leather jackets for fall 2023. I’m a new member and I’m having some difficulty navigating around this site. Any instructions would be helpful. Anyway these two leather jackets have been my favourites so far. Aero 30s 1/2 belt and Eastman A-2 made for Heritage Research back in 2012 from eBay ( the 1/2 belt is from Thurston Bros) brand new have been wearing it in since early summer. Last pic was my old Eastman A-2 which I sold.

Attachments

• IMG_5830.png
    IMG_5830.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 188
  • IMG_6062.png
    IMG_6062.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_6063.png
    IMG_6063.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 189

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Lovely Aero. Cordovan cxl? Fit pics?

Do I understand correctly that the point of your thread is to get advice on navigating the forum?

Richedm

New in Town
Yes you do. Just not sure where to put things in the correct threads. I’ve tried a few ways but having a bit of difficulty. And yes it’s Cordovan CXL. 7lbs. I’ll get a fit pic. Just want to ensure I’m putting them in the correct spot that’s why I randomly posted the thread. Thanks for your assistance.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Quality jackets. You are in the correct forum for talking about your jackets, posting fit pics, etc. Okay to start your own thread too about your jackets. If you have a specific question, there is a great thread "Ask a question, get an answer about outerwear", I think that is the title.

Richedm

New in Town
Thanks a lot. I’ll post more pics of some others I’ve attained and fit pics too. I love this site I’ve been looking at it for ages and as I’m a bit of a “fashionista” as my wife says I’ll thought I’d join. Glad I’m in the right place. Also I’m an engineer boot, selvedge denim, 50/40 tshirt guy and I do have questions so… Cheers Rich!

Richedm

New in Town
Looking forward to it. There’s a lot on insightful folks on here. I enjoy the banter and advice as well. It seems like a decently run site without a lot on infighting I’ve seen on some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner