Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero waiting time?

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
New order. I'm hoping my horse hides weren't faux.

Wasn't it only the very heavy hh that was at risk? Not actually sure what very heavy hh is. Don't think I was ever offered it.

S

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I got my jacket in late December, which was about four-and-a-half months after my order. I think the general wait currently is four-to-six months.

pauleway

Practically Family
How long have people been waiting for a jacket since la crise d'Aero?

For me, it's getting on for six months.

SJ

I ordered a new jacket mid August and still waiting. I did change my order, so that is probably part of the wait. Part of the problem is when you have to wait that long, you start thinking of mods and changes you want or should have put in the initial order. But I waited 2 years w/ M.Moye, so 6 months does not seem too bad!

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
Last week I was told 6 to 8 months. Assuming the buyer is in the northern hemisphere an order now ought to be delivered by the time it's needed.

The wait time does depend on styles, sheepskins are looking more like 8 months at the least as we're sourcing new skins.

Civillian models should be more like 6 months, whereas A-2s we would hope should be closer to 4 months.

We're doing all we can to get things out as quickly as possible.

Capesofwrath

Practically Family
The wait time does depend on styles, sheepskins are looking more like 8 months at the least as we're sourcing new skins.

Civillian models should be more like 6 months, whereas A-2s we would hope should be closer to 4 months.

We're doing all we can to get things out as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the clarification Holly.

I meant my comment to read that an order now should arrive in good time for the next colder season when it will be needed

On re reading it could be read differently...

mihai

A-List Customer
A little bit too much, compared to 3 months that it used be. My wish list contains also some LW jackets so I might order there first. Aero are great, stand 100% behind their products(see the case with steer instead of FQHH), have always been a pleasing experience dealing with them. However for the moment I'm not ready to wait that much. When the things will cool down I will consider them for sure.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
I ordered a new jacket mid August and still waiting. I did change my order, so that is probably part of the wait. Part of the problem is when you have to wait that long, you start thinking of mods and changes you want or should have put in the initial order.

Funny you said this, as I just changed an order for a jacket I placed in late November (2012) lol. Still waiting to hear if it will be possible/feasible. Good to know I'm not he only one that happened too.
Sorry Holly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred