Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero

airfrogusmc

Suspended
Guys I just ordered another jacket from Aero and I gotta tell ya Mark Moye US rep and Amanda at are the best. I bought a AN6552 last spring and its my favorite jacket period. Can't wait for some cooler weather so I can break it in.

DiabolicalAngel

One of the Regulars
Yup, they run a great operation ! Too addictive I have done 5 jackets with them this year with another two in the pipeline..... 2 weeks was the fastest I have had a jacket out of them from start to finish! Like Scot says, too many to chose from!

Which jacket did you order?............

airfrogusmc

Suspended
Scott here ya go.
IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

6552Talon.jpg

Close Shave

New in Town
Very Good!

Nice jackets - and yes, Aero are the best I think. I have a "Real Deal" Aero A2 which I love. I am awaiting sheepskin samples from them before ordering a B3 or a D1.

I have seen a number of Eastman products which are not bad either, but not I think quite as good as Aero.

jake431

Practically Family
airfrogusmc said:
Guys I just ordered another jacket from Aero and I gotta tell ya Mark Moye US rep and Amanda at are the best. I bought a AN6552 last spring and its my favorite jacket period. Can't wait for some cooler weather so I can break it in.

What jacket did you just order?

-Jake

Raymundo

One of the Regulars
Areo

Tried to buy an Indian Goat A-2 but Amanda said that they were out of my size ( normally 44R but these Indian jackets are sized larger so 42R was suggested) and color ( russet brown ). Will have to wait until a new batch is available. Maybe one will come up on Ebay. Can't really afford the high end Aeros.

Ray

ideaguy

One Too Many
WOW- That's some jacket!! Love the color, quality looks superior, and this isn't
my kind of jacket...until now. Could you please tell me the model in the photos, and the color? I have a feeling some moneys and I are about to part ways.
Please PM me about the jacket if you would be so kind. Great score!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

airfrogusmc

Suspended
Capt I, I did get a chance to wear it a bit before it got put away for the summer. Aeros goat is some of the best I've ever seen on a repro. Its the right weight and its nice and grainy. Thanks for the compliments. Can't wait till we get a little cooler weather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot