Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero's Customer Service

Stinchcomb

One of the Regulars
Hey fedoralover,

I'll be sending my US Auth. back next week, but have changed my mind about another A2. I actually came across a great deal on a Indy style goatskin jacket, that should be in next week. If it's a keeper, I'll stop there, if not I'll probably look for another from Wested. If I do go with another A2 it will be an Aero.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
I second your review for Mark's customer service-the best! I would send one or more e-mails a day and he would e-mail me back almost within minutes with the answer. Kind of like Radar O'Reilly for e-mails...;) A-1 service for your A-2 (It's a good thing flying objects can't travel the internet. Sorry for the bad pun...:rolleyes: )

Nirvana

New in Town
I'll have to chime in here too about the customer service by Mark Moyer. I should be receiving my Russet-Jerky Barnstormer tomorrow. I thought I might have received it today. Should be tomorrow. Anyway, I too E:mailed back and forth with Mark, I don't think he ever sleeps!!! I telephoned him a few times. Received the samples of hides, and then kabitzed back and forth on the phone several times. Mark is an example of what I wish all customer service representatives would be.

From time of order, to time of receipt 5 1/2 weeks, and that is also considering Aero was closed over the holidays.

So Kudo's to Mark Moyer and Aero Leather Works.

Nirvana

DJS Press

One of the Regulars
Aero Delivery

I'm waiting on my Highwayman. US Customs has had it since the 4th. Today is the 9th, and it's been cleared, but I have no indication when they may actually grace me by letting the USPS deliver it.

What's your delivery timeline. I think mine sucks, but maybe it's normal.

greyhound68

A-List Customer
Stinchcomb said:
Hey fedoralover,

I'll be sending my US Auth. back next week, but have changed my mind about another A2. I actually came across a great deal on a Indy style goatskin jacket, that should be in next week. If it's a keeper, I'll stop there, if not I'll probably look for another from Wested. If I do go with another A2 it will be an Aero.

Just FYI there is a Wested Indy on Mark's site on ebay. Don't know if it is your size but it is worth a look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21