Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra: Bogart v. Stylemaster

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
Nice of you to weigh in after 6 yrs! :)
ROTFLOL......Bob, you killing me!.....At least we know which hat one of them picked.....So....what have you decided, ninman ?

I say, swing by Lock & Co., then drop by Bates, around the corner...and take your wife or girl friend, or someone whose tastes you can trust...Try on everything that interests you...Find out sizes, oval, long oval etc.....and making this scene is an education aswell as a unique experience....I mean Douglas Fairbanks Jr. lived upstairs at Lock & Co...

You'll have a ball....and then check out the online auction sites, the Fedoralounge BST, or order that Akubra....But you will know for sure, what style, size and bash that works best for you....

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Not scared of it. I've bought two open crown hats, and I love them. I just felt like being a little bit lazy, plus I'm not sure if the shape of the crown would let me put the shape in it that I'm looking for.
Cool. Forgot abt the other 2 open crown hats.
How about some pics...???

addison

One of the Regulars
Not scared of it. I've bought two open crown hats, and I love them. I just felt like being a little bit lazy, plus I'm not sure if the shape of the crown would let me put the shape in it that I'm looking for.

I'll admit that I'm a little nervous about buying an open crown but with the advise/encouragement of my friends here I'll go for it. I think when funds permit I'll make my next hat a Campdraft. Part of the reason is because I love the Bluegrass Green color and partly because the Campdraft gets such high praise for QUALITY. I like function, and Akubra seems to be the kind of hat that can withstand the elements as well as any other.

RJR

I'll admit that I'm a little nervous about buying an open crown but with the advise/encouragement of my friends here I'll go for it. I think when funds permit I'll make my next hat a Campdraft. Part of the reason is because I love the Bluegrass Green color and partly because the Campdraft gets such high praise for QUALITY. I like function, and Akubra seems to be the kind of hat that can withstand the elements as well as any other.
In my opinion you can't go wrong with a CD and the Bluegrass Green is special.Someone said that Sam had them at $85 now,that's a heck of a deal even with shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari