Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Campdraft DeLuxe Cedar Brown size 58 (7 1/4)

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Nice hat but I have a mid brown that is too similar in color. New in original box.
$150 shipped CONUS. Much less than what I paid but cheaper than an international return.

e0e39854d202c594be1218d588fe2171.jpg
2d45fc3bc48df46652f48a959914c762.jpg
cae88e8cbd727f7f58827f93aebd282e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
True. Too bad I'm not in a place to give this one away!

I will entertain trades!
Hey not many of us are in that place either. I'm horsin aroun with you. You paid good money for it and you deserve to get good money back and it got a nice fat straight sided crown too. I've seen some CD's come in with a bit more taper then others.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Hey not many of us are in that place either. I'm horsin aroun with you. You paid good money for it and you deserve to get good money back and it got a nice fat straight sided crown too. I've seen some CD's come in with a bit more taper then others.
Ha! I know Bob. Anthony undersold me a tad on this one is all. I might just keep it if I can't find it a good home. The temptation to bash that open crown is too much to bear!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Ha! I know Bob. Anthony undersold me a tad on this one is all. I might just keep it if I can't find it a good home. The temptation to bash that open crown is too much to bear!
Lol. Guess he did. Just a "tad" but very generous and kind of him. :)
It's funny how a nice fat, straight sided, open crown can lead to temptation...

Scooterz

Practically Family
Does it run a little large or tight? I am kinda interested I have acquired a few hats lately and I am trying to slow down. If it was moonstone I would have bit already. I did get one in the house the other day without the wife realizing it was not one I already had. Going to have to make a show of getting rid of my canvas hats that have shrunk. Probably give them to a trail life troop.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Does it run a little large or tight? I am kinda interested I have acquired a few hats lately and I am trying to slow down. If it was moonstone I would have bit already. I did get one in the house the other day without the wife realizing it was not one I already had. Going to have to make a show of getting rid of my canvas hats that have shrunk. Probably give them to a trail life troop.
It fits just a tad large but Jim has shown me a way to shrink the Akubra sweats a tad. Worked on his. They are also easy to stretch a tad. My RM arrived on the tight side but stretched perfectly on the stretcher. check out Jim's (frunobulax) photos of of his CBCD hat bashed and in action.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
To show why I am wanting to sell the Cedar Brown Campdraft, this is a photo showing the similarity between the CBCD and the mid brown RM hat. The hats are very similar in color. At the top of the photo is my taupe fawn Campdraft.
619384cd09a7750445cf377c781e4f8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21