Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Campdraft

JimWagner

Practically Family
I would recommend contacting EA. It's possible your order got lost.

Now why didn't I think of that? Wait - I did. No response from them after a couple of weeks.

I'm still curious whether or not anyone else who ordered this special run has received their hat.

JimWagner

Practically Family
I think EA might need some WGG.(Wifely Generated Grief). I saw that in one of your other posts Jim,and it has become an instant favorite.

I wish it worked that way. She reserves the WGG for me. :eek:

If and when this hat ever arrives I fully expect to be on the receiving end again. "You've only got one head, why do you need so many hats?? Yada, Yada. :p

job

One Too Many
I've bought 3 hats from austrailiangear.com. Prices include tax and insurance. I've never heard of anybody else buying from them. I've had no problems at all.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
I've bought 5 Akubra's from DM and they all took 3 days. bought one from John Helmer and it took 5 days. Bought one from Bluewater group and it took 4 days. never bought from any Aussie retailers, just US.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Mr Bluegrass Green Campdraft

I like to post photos of my various hats, but somehow my trusty Campdraft never seems to be included.

It might not be as sexy as some of the others, but it is probably the hat I wear the most: it my go-to outdoor and bad weather hat so gets a lot of noggin time.

So here it is - I've had this hat since January (was my very first Fedora), it has been worn in all kinds of nasty weather and is as good as the day it arrived.

Still my only TAR hat!

D333874-L.jpg

D333878-L.jpg

Jantjeuh

Familiar Face
I've bought 3 hats from austrailiangear.com. Prices include tax and insurance. I've never heard of anybody else buying from them. I've had no problems at all.
I ordered all my hats from them so far, excellent service & delivery

Omne

Familiar Face
I wish it worked that way. She reserves the WGG for me. :eek:

If and when this hat ever arrives I fully expect to be on the receiving end again. "You've only got one head, why do you need so many hats?? Yada, Yada. :p

My wife and I have an agreement, she doesn't bug me about how many ties or hats I own and I don't bug her about how many pairs of shoes she owns.....;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen