Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

All users with Myspace, please share :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clyde R.

One of the Regulars
Wow, this myspace thing makes me feel like an old fogey. I tend to agree with MK, it seems like something for the younger crowd...I'm 34 and freely admit I tend to be behind the tech curve. I can remember when I thought cell phones were unnecessary and an affectation. Guess they're here to stay, too.:)
I did get into the google IM thing because a friend who moved across country dragged me kicking and screaming into it. It's pretty convenient, I must admit.

whistlebait

One of the Regulars
Agree

I tend to agree with MK, it seems like something for the younger crowd...I'm 34 and freely admit I tend to be behind the tech curve.
Yeah, I initially heard about MySpace through my 17 yr old brother several months ago and I am in my midtwenties, so it's for younger people. :)

Serial Hero

A-List Customer
I'll contact you there, since you didn't get my PM reply! I did answer.

I sent you a friend invite. It comes up ether as serial_hero, or Armchair Adventurer I think. I'm still figuring it all out.

Technology... life was so much simpler back in the 30's.

matei

One Too Many
I have a friend with a band who has caught the Myspace buzz. He is planning on promoting his music via the Internet...

Intriguing idea - it seems that loads of other people have gone this route. I found the myspace interface kinda jumbled and difficult to navigate. I've been spoilt by the Fedora Lounge's well-organised look and feel! :p

Yeah, I know - apples to oranges. Two different sites with totally different concepts. Like I said, the Myspace thing is intriguing... I'll have to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo