Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

elveston

Familiar Face
Whiskey Beaver.jpg

Tim just sent a photo of my new Whiskey Beaver creation. Looks like we're going with this 1 1\16" brown ribbon (he sent about 8 photos of different ribbons so I could choose). Next step is the sweat band, and I should have the hat in time for the first cold front of fall (hopefully, it won't be in November).

He does nice work.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Just got my FIRST bespoke hat. CRM made me this fine Fedora, spot on. It's my first so I went in "toes first" with rabbit not beaver. I can tell you now that'll change.

hat21_006_zpsd9ece964.jpg

Side Oblique

hat21_005_zps1d97bd9b.jpg

Beautiful teardrop (I'm picking up the lingo)

hat21_013_zps478bce78.jpg

Stunning sweatband and liner.

When my son (Das Knucklehead) can tear himself away from his gaming rig I'll post a couple of photo's of the chapeau on my noggin'! I couldn't be any happier, great service, great product EXCELLENT communication all the way through.

A VERY Satisfied Worf!

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Worf, you've got a great looking hat sir! Like Rusty, I like the white liners Tim uses, they look good against that natural color leather sweat. And the teardrop crease looks fantastic, it is well done. I've got two of Tim's hats, he is a talented hat maker for sure. Wear it proudly!

McGeezer

Familiar Face
Worf,
that's a nice looking hat. I might just ask CRM to make me one just like it.
If I may ask, why did you say you'd change from rabbit to beaver?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Worf,
that's a nice looking hat. I might just ask CRM to make me one just like it.
If I may ask, why did you say you'd change from rabbit to beaver?

Cause I've no beaver that I know of and now that my son's no longer draining me with his college endeavors I can "treat myself to the BEST"! Plus when I was a kid all the "Players" wore beaver pelt hats, swore I'd get me one someday... mebbe now's the day? LOL!

Worf

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
RBH's comment that it is really clean and crisp STICKS! Worf that hat is CRISP! Sharp lid whether you are wearing leathers or are behind a bass anchoring an ensemble. The brim and crown height combinations has classic dimensions. Very sharp sir.

Congrats to you and the artist know as CRM!

Best, Eric (as short and small as you are tall and large) -

McGeezer

Familiar Face
Don't think he has a web site, but if you send him a PM he will respond pretty quickly. Been PMing and texting him recently, great guy to deal with.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Finally beat my son into taking some pics of my CRM bespoke Grey Fedora. The crown was a leetle high for me so I did my best to steam and shape. Let me know if'n I should try again!

IMG_1151_zps6758999d.jpg

CRM Custom, front view.

IMG_1152_zps281b7d9a.jpg

Side shot!

I've received nothing but compliments, primarily from women, and knowing nods from a few fellow hat wearers. My first bespoke hat, its amazing craftsmanship and I couldn't be happier. I'll be ordering again!

Worf

elveston

Familiar Face
Worf,
The bash, as well as the hat, looks just about perfect for you. And, my whiskey beaver is in the mail. I hope mine looks as good on me as yours does on you.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Ah yes.... the Tugboat, many like that style and it fits some, but not me I think. The hat came with that shaping exactly. Made my haid look a tad too long, so I scrunched it. Perhaps I should've taken pics and gotten opinions first but I didn't.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn