Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Kevin, aka: ChicagoWayVito..... here's your finished hat brother, looks yummy.......hope you like it.
ouxdvc.jpg
ouxdvc.jpg
ouxdvc.jpg
nqyakp.jpg
wtuoap.jpg
28vgfv9.jpg
245gck5.jpg

Last edited:

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family
Wow! So many replies, I don't know where to start!

First off this is my first AlleyKatHatCo hat that Tim has made for me, shipping today. This is a hat I had asked Tim to make as a tribute to my mother-in-law who past away this last April. She was a wonderful person and will be missed. Tim has done a great job on the hat. I wanted 100% beaver in Black Cherry due to the purple tones. My wife is Tongan and in their culture Purple is the color of Royalty and my mother-in-law was a first class person and Royalty in my eyes. The Plum ribbon fit into that as well. We went with accent colors in the wind trolley and stitching of the bound edge (silver/pewter). I am super pleased with the result and excited to receive this hat so when I where it I can be reminded of my awesome mother-in-law. If you don't own an AlleyKatHatCo hat, do consider getting one in the near future. If you do own one already, get another one :)

Kurt, your photos really blow my mind. I think I have the same camera as you but I do not know how to wield it like you do. Amazing. Thank you for posting. You do great work.

I will still post my unboxing photos when this hat arrives.

If other loungers here are on Instagram please consider following: @alleykathatco, @bolthead1360 and @ChicagoWayVito

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot