Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

Cap_7597

A-List Customer
Hey Rodney, here's you hat going on the block, won't be long now my friend.

xnt0ub.jpg
t4wps3.jpg
ogi3ax.jpg
2d7ubk6.jpg
2cgmo3s.jpg

Wow!!!! Thanks for sharing those pics!!!! I'm so excited about this hat!!!

Is that the same video on IG?
I've watched it a ton of times. Hahah.

Thank you for the photos again. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurt, pretty cool, but I wasn't able to view video. I see others were though; did you figure out a way to do it?

I see many folks involved today, thank you for that turn out today .

Al....I would post video all day long and not be afraid of giving any trade secret. Except where as specifically agreed due to proprietary arrangment. As with a recent tutorial on building liners, and pleating them.

I appreciate everyone who took the time to respond and hit the like button.
I may have picked up another order for a curl and am excited beyond words.

Kurt, I appreciate a comment you made recently on my interaction. Thank you.
Thanks everyone who takes the time to help with building my reputation. Goodnight.

That's too funny, it cracks me up when I hear people talk about Pennsylvanian's having accents.

Isn't that the truth! You used a key word Kurt "crack". Hence " The Hazleton Coal Cracker Accent" that is as true as the nose on my face. I've been in a few areas, hundreds of miles away, ordering a Citerio product, and a store owner say.....you from Hazleton?
I ordered my boxes from Capas, Queens NY woman answers phone, she said to me where are you Hazleton ? She ironically spent a few years hers in her late teens. Pretty interesting subject.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey Harv, Tim tells me you're from Pa., not too far from us. We should try and get a few of us that are close, together for a meet. We'll all wear our AKHCO lids and shoot the breeze. Whataya say?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav