Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.

This is the sellers picture of a hat pin...was looking on eBay for one...and geez...do ya think this is gonna work for Daniel's Bad to da Bone hat, with this blue colors and shape!!!???? I do!!! So..I got it!
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/54-buick_zpsmdacxfd0.jpg.html] [/URL]

As Tim stated this hat reminded him of the old Buick Roadmasters....take a peek at the side round vents....the hat pin works for that theme and colors are just a great match for the hat...(and the car)....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Need to order something "brown".........from Tim. AND something blue from Esther,,,,,hehehe!
Tim's been sending me photos of my new whiskey for the last few days and has just posted a couple on his IG site. Beyond words. Bolthead will be posting pics here soon. It's in the mail!
Lord...real nice! I will take a peek on instagram....!

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here you go Bob, it turned out sweet.

348sz20.jpg

o55onm.jpg

2uh7sec.jpg

o9hitx.jpg

23hw30g.jpg

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
.....here's a few more.

usb3k.jpg

rh7aye.jpg

2ajne3o.jpg

jahzf6.jpg

.....hope u like the photos Bob. I know you're gonna love the lid.
Bolthead, I can't thank you enough. This so far exceeds my expectations that I'm truly speechless. I swear that Tim has some kind of sixth sense in divining exactly what I was after, as I know I was never eloquent enough when I was speaking to him to have described that beauty appearing above. Like others have said before me, working with Tim is an absolute pleasure. Thanks again for the beautiful shots.
Now how am I going to make it through the weekend waiting for it to arrive?

Need to order something "brown".........from Tim. AND something blue from Esther,,,,,hehehe!

Lord...real nice! I will take a peek on instagram....!
I just received a nice brown fedora from Mike at NW Hats. It is a rabbit/hare blend of FEPSA felt. The colour is amazing, a dark but not too dark rich shade of brown. I also have a brown Tonak felt from Esther and I think these two colours are superior to the Winchester browns.....(I have all of them except the Coyote brown from Art)

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Bolthead, I can't thank you enough. This so far exceeds my expectations that I'm truly speechless. I swear that Tim has some kind of sixth sense in divining exactly what I was after, as I know I was never eloquent enough when I was speaking to him to have described that beauty appearing above. Like others have said before me, working with Tim is an absolute pleasure. Thanks again for the beautiful shots.

Start pacing the floor...not that is will make it any better....hahahah

Looking at that hat makes me think..."where is ours at"?????? That rocks. For many reasons too. The odd color of the ribbon makes it work even more....can't imagine it being a brown color ribbon at all.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I just received a nice brown fedora from Mike at NW Hats. It is a rabbit/hare blend of FEPSA felt. The colour is amazing, a dark but not too dark rich shade of brown. I also have a brown Tonak felt from Esther and I think these two colours are superior to the Winchester browns.....(I have all of them except the Coyote brown from Art)

Coyote,...start howling for it...actually it is an attractive color for a hat.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.

Now what in the hell are you going to name this beauty? I can think of one name that would sure fit it...but you may not like what I come up with...but, I think "Attitude" would sure work! Of course, it works better than calling it "Sarsaparilla"....or some prissy name.....

Heard from Tim that my whiskey hat is almost ready to come off the block. I used to prefer Jack but now will take scotch over it anytime. I think my favorite right now is Laphroaig Quarter Cask.

Yes indeed. Scott, yesterday I got a lot done. I spend a lot of time ironing a crown and I found a little discomfort but it wasn't anything terrible. I just take breaks. I got the crown pounced and gave it a luring . I got it off the block and sized the opending and pressed the brim to ready it for a cut.

I just cut the brim now, and I am beginning to pounce it. My intention is to be on the flange tonight. I should be showing you ribbon soon, before Monday if the weather stays foul. I'll work some over the weekend.

Enjoy your weekend, do some responsible sipping!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner