Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Put a diamond in the Gran Torino this afternoon.

99cb466fc5456e739611c7c50925b5e9.jpg
Loving that right there!

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've been very remiss in that I promised Tim I'd talk up his hats. I have three and they are by far my favorites, and the ones that I am most complimented for. The felt, fit and finish is absolutely incredible. As soon as I can I will post some pics.
And Tim, I will be in touch about another one.
Better late than never, I always say. Honestly, I'm surprised his hats don't get more attention than they do.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Tim, forgive my ignorance, but do you have a website now? How can I find out about options such as colors, felts, prices, etc.? I know they've been discussed here, but I can't find the pages (too lazy). Christmas is coming up and I owe myself a hat for being such an unacknowledged saint all year.

I know Tim has a email address you can contact him personally : rodmaker@ptd.net

Tim, forgive my ignorance, but do you have a website now? How can I find out about options such as colors, felts, prices, etc.? I know they've been discussed here, but I can't find the pages (too lazy). Christmas is coming up and I owe myself a hat for being such an unacknowledged saint all year.

Hi Bob, I just sent you a PM and a detailed message with my cell phone number. Thank you, and everyone here in my life.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tim sent me a few shots he took with his phone of a new hat he just finished for a local client. It's another OR style and it's being called "The Shenandoah". it will be available in his new line of Vintage Stetson Copies. This will make 3 styles of OR available. It is 100% dress weight beaver, and the color is Granite. It is 6" open crown, 2 3/4" brim that is bound with vintage Grosgrain.

I will be heading over to his shop tomorrow evening to take some more photos for his library and of course, to show here on the lounge for all to see. Thanks for looking.

2j1wf28.jpg

35070gy.jpg

15ea4y9.jpg

t88dx3.jpg

RJR

Tim sent me a few shots he took with his phone of a new hat he just finished for a local client. It's another OR style and it's being called "The Shenandoah". it will be available in his new line of Vintage Stetson Copies. This will make 3 styles of OR available. It is 100% dress weight beaver, and the color is Granite. It is 6" open crown, 2 3/4" brim that is bound with vintage Grosgrain.

I will be heading over to his shop tomorrow evening to take some more photos for his library and of course, to show here on the lounge for all to see. Thanks for looking.

2j1wf28.jpg

35070gy.jpg

15ea4y9.jpg

t88dx3.jpg
That is real beauty,congrats,Tim.Its my size so if the good doctor doesn't like it.......:cool:

2j1wf28.jpg

35070gy.jpg

15ea4y9.jpg

t88dx3.jpg

DANG, Tim!! Your ATD (Attention To Detail) is incredible, sir! BEAUTIFUL work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR