Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another hat ? Really???

Roanoke Jim

New in Town
This has been one of the best threads I've seen. I have used many of these approaches before I found this good advice. Glad I'm not the only one answering, "What? Another hat?"

I'm just hoping that I'll be able to buy one decent quality cooler weather hat and then a decent Panama straw hat for the warmer months. My collectibles in the past have been less expensive, like coffee mugs and baseball caps. :)
Hats for me are like Lay's potato chips......I tried to have just one but.................
My longest serving collection is my "Glass Menagerie" that I have collected for over 40 years. In my travels I look for small porcelain, glass or sculpted animals in miniature.....less than 1" in height and preferably half that. I have close to 150 figurines that sit in a case 2' by 1' by 6" deep.
It is entirely manageable and inexpensive.....this I am unlikely to part with cause I can take it with me!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner