Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anson Belts / Ratchet Belts

Sonero

Practically Family
It seems like the older I get and the more weight I put on, the harder it is too hold up my pants. After a recent Google search responded " You can't put pants on an egg " I knew it was time to step up my research.

I have tried different types of suspenders and belt widths, but short of adding buttons to all my pants and shorts nothing seems to be working.

As I was searching the net for more answers I came across ratchet belts. They work by clicking into specially designed grooves on the belt straps. No holes needed. The benefit to not having holes is you can fine tune the sizing to whatever you need without ...having to add holes.

There are a few companies that make these: Anson,Kore,Mission and Slidebelts. I went with Anson because they were the only ones to offer a gold colored dress belt that fit my style.

Anson offers a 3 strap 2 buckle deal for $99 that includes shipping and no tax.

My package arrived neatly packed in a gift box. The presentation was above average.

This is my second day with the belt and they work great. My pants have not slipped at all.

As long as the durability of the buckle and strap holds up I am sold on this idea.

Slidebelts offers a rather interesting looking survival belt for pre-sale. I might be up for it who knows.

These would make a really nice Father's Day gift.

Belts and straps are interchangeable.

The Anson Belt Advantage: A Ratchet Belt Visual Demo | GENTLEMAN WITHIN

The_Executive_grande.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner