Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anybody have a great suit collection?

brittanysharp

New in Town
Hey guys,

I'm currently casting for a new series on TLC that showcases dedicated collectors who are extremely passionate about what they collect. We'll follow them on their pursuit for their next great piece or delve into their world as they teach us what it is that drives their passion. During my research I found this site and was wondering if anyone fits this description, whether it be with suits or any kind of clothing or accessory.

If you think you would be a great cast for the show and you're interested, please email me at brittany.simonton@gmail.com or post back here.

Thanks so much!

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You should get plenty of source material here. This site is chock full of dedicated and passionate collectors. Many have museum quality or better items.

Humm... If a show like this takes off we all can expect prices to soar from sweat bands to shoe leather and every stitch in between.

Last edited:

Undertow

It would be nice to see a Lounger on the screen. As I recall, our own Lizzie was on a program some time back. I don't have cable and the rabbit ears only barely receive digital these days, so I wouldn't know.

Good luck Marc!

D

Deleted member 16736

Brittany, you should post this request also in the Outerwear section of the Lounge. Plenty of leather jacket junkies on the lounge. Good luck.

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
It would be nice to see a Lounger on the screen. As I recall, our own Lizzie was on a program some time back. I don't have cable and the rabbit ears only barely receive digital these days, so I wouldn't know.

Good luck Marc!

A Lounger just pointed out a video clip of me that I didn't even know was on the Internet. This clip --which is very boring, so please feel free to pass on it-- is an 'outtake' from a feature-length documentary I researched, wrote and produced on L.A.'s Art Deco Oviatt Building.

[video=youtube_share;c6KgBMcTor0]http://youtu.be/c6KgBMcTor0[/video]

Last edited:

Undertow

Naw, Marc, it's not so bad! I finally had a chance to watch this (my work computer always blocks everything). I found this interesting enough to watch through. So this full length documentary - is it available somewhere to watch/purchase? What the name?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran