Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone bought anything from this company?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Never seen em heard or mentioned in my time here. If folks from here buy on the bay it's usually "known" brands. Nobody here'd take a chance on a "no-name" no matter how cheap the price. But of course I was guilty of doing just that early on in my leather buying career.

Worf

majormajor

One Too Many
Never seen em heard or mentioned in my time here. If folks from here buy on the bay it's usually "known" brands. Nobody here'd take a chance on a "no-name" no matter how cheap the price. But of course I was guilty of doing just that early on in my leather buying career.

Worf

I know just what you mean, Worf. Unfortunately, I quite like the idea of a white jean jacket, and no-one else seems to make one:eeek:;)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
"100% fake leather above knee and 50% fake below knee despite promise of genuine." That's a very intriguing comment. Those negatives are pretty negative, I think I'd be wary myself. :)

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
My gut instinct would be to pass on this one, even if I were looking for a white leather jean jacket.

schitzo

Suspended
those negatives are by no means damning. A lot come from relatively new ebayers and relate to slow shipping. It could be that his product is alright, though I'd be surprised if it was much better than 'alright'. Maybe you could ask to see pictures of the actual jacket he'd ship. Communicating with him beforehand may also give you a better idea on how to proceed

majormajor

One Too Many
My gut instinct would be to pass on this one, even if I were looking for a white leather jean jacket.

I know what you mean, Fanch. Not everybody's cup of tea!!:eeek:

I do have a few white denim jackets, though (Lee 101J, Levi's Type3). Hard to find nowadays and IMHO, very nice jackets.

The seller has told me that the leather ones are based on a modern Type 3 design, so it has the slip pockets on the side. So that is one reason for me to pass on it;)

Heiko

Familiar Face
Regardless of quality, very unique sartorial choice here. Can you post some pics of your white jean jackets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR