Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Apprentice hat maker... Eek!

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
I saw a ad on the internet for a Apprentice hat maker. I see now the hatter may have found his apprentice...

To funny I had to share this...:) :) :)

Sir,

My name is Cleetus Pennybacker and I wish to prentice with you. I cannot tell a lie and tell you that I have made me a hat but what I can tell you is that I have made me a cap. I have prenticed befur with Elmur T. Hudgins of Winslow County, TN and have made me cap from a coon skin complete with tale. Now Elmur is well knowne round these parts and he has done made him a hat from the fur of a beast known as Bigfoot. Up'n them parts round Alaska I think they call him the Sasquatchy. Now that hat is fine and the fur is fine. I recon' I would call it a zillion x hat, if'n I had to ascribe a lable. Should last 5000 years, at least'n. Now we done sold that hat for $850 to a millionare in New York City. He wares that hat to his job on some street with the name of "Wall" every dangone day.

I done blocked that hat on a Feedora block, fitted it with a ribbon and all the fixn's. These feedoras, the rich folk pay lots for em.

I belive I can fix hats for you, Charlie. all I recuire is a place to rest my head when I am done, some vittles and some money for acutrements. I would appreciate a return emale as I think we wuld be good fur one nother.

Cleetus

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Hey now

That o'l belly growl will be with me...soon enough as i be prenticeing with

Art real quick...it be my grand pleasure to be making all you fine to do

gentalmen hats right.

Cleetus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member