Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
This just in...

This hat is so dangerous, I actually had to put up a safety fence...

VS1.jpg

VS2.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

DRB

One Too Many
Jimmy, congratulations! Absolutely perfect. I am sure it will have a good home with you. Breathtaking. Good choice in the blue ribbon too as it will light up your blue eyes. I'll bet it is soft as a babies behind.

Jabos

A-List Customer
daizawaguy said:
Don`t even think twice about it...I don`t mind...that is the finest color that I have ever seen in a modern felt. In every angle it take on a different hue, quite incredible. I`d be happy to know you made a fine choice, and I`ll be able to challenge Art on a future hat to take modern hat making to yet another higher pinacle ;) :rolleyes:
Don't worry. I don't think I can pull it off like you can. Post a noggin shot for us!!!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful hat JtL:eusa_clap

A quick pic post rebashing my 3 VS`s, thanks to JtL`s inspiration...

L to R

Sunset, Sand, Powder Blue

May2010011.jpg

Bluesman61

Familiar Face
Andykev said:
SHAMELESS? What? NOT! Have you ever been dining out and said to the waiter "I'll have what he's having". ;)

Haha! I hope you don't mind sir. I loved the way your hat looked when you posted it. Great design! Aren't we all so lucky to know such a fine craftsman and artist? :eusa_clap

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks for noticing the box change D'guy. It doesn't affect my international clients anywhere near as much as the domestic side. Last year the PO created rules that effectively doubled the cost of shipping based only on size so I invested in the retooling to make the boxes fit JUST under the PO rules so now, instead of $36 to ship to the east coast it's $19. I still have the larger boxes ( at least some) for the hats that I just can't fit into the smaller version so I haven't completely eliminated the problem but it's helped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff