Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

konadog

Practically Family
sahara fedora from Art...
LBM Fawcett- Collage lores.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I think it looks fantastic Kona ... like really great

I hope to be on Arts list very soon for ordering one of his pieces is at the top of mine

konadog

Practically Family
crazy thing is i did not indicate what color or width of ribbon for Art to use. and i'm glad i did not, as no way would it be as good as what Art selected. To answer your question Art, i love the hat. Understated and heavily stated at the same time.

volvomeister13

One of the Regulars

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Art: How strong are the blue tones in the Confederate grey felt in a natural light?
I'm not sure how to answer this Sir, to my eye it looks mostly warm blue but to others it's warm grey.

Thanks Konadog, for some reason I haven't been getting notifications so didn't know you had replied. Thank you for all the kind words Gents, the shoulder is healing great and have been back to work all month. Looking forward to next year!!
Happy New Year everyone

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I'm not sure how to answer this Sir, to my eye it looks mostly warm blue but to others it's warm grey.

Thanks Konadog, for some reason I haven't been getting notifications so didn't know you had replied. Thank you for all the kind words Gents, the shoulder is healing great and have been back to work all month. Looking forward to next year!!
Happy New Year everyone
And the very same to you.

Resistolero

New in Town
I sent my first VS deposit over the weekend (well, my better half did -- bless her!). Can't wait to receive the conformer and samples. I'm sure I will be in decision hell trying to figure out which color and style I want (first, that is -- I have a feeling I won't be content with just one VS).

wcbrown

One of the Regulars
I wore my VS "Last Man" this morning, pretty much like I have been most mornings lately. What a great hat!! This baby goes with anything, thanks Art, for nailing the look of this lid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21