Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Resistolero

New in Town
Been holding out on posting this, and I don't know why. I received my first VS hat last month -- a Dualist!

Dualist 1.jpg

Dualist 2.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I asked Art if he could make me one of his milans, in the style of this Stetson Boss Raw Edge that belonged to banned member Hats Enough.

d3ae5b1aace4c47cbc2b4e39c602bf24.jpg

The hat arrived today and I'm very pleased with the result.

56e928b0de31ee34d0d25afeaaa68b9b.jpg

In case anyone isn't aware, Art makes these Milan bodies himself, starting with a roll of the Milan wheat straw. Unlike most modern commercial "Milan" bodies, Art's are really soft and flexible out of the box.

Thank for for making this for me, Art - just in time for the Texas summer!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I asked Art if he could make me one of his milans, in the style of this Stetson Boss Raw Edge that belonged to banned member Hats Enough.

In case anyone isn't aware, Art makes these Milan bodies himself, starting with a roll of the Milan wheat straw. Unlike most modern commercial "Milan" bodies, Art's are really soft and flexible out of the box.

Congratulations its a beauty DJH. Love the style and contrasts in the weave. Wear it in good health.

That's a great looking hat, David. Congrats, and excellent job, Art!
(nice shot of the skyline, too!)

RJR

Very nice,Art is indeed an artist.

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family

That is a beautiful hat. I am jealous right now :) Congratulations and wear it proudly. I hope you don't mind but I might have to ask Art to make one for me too. I have a November visit to Art's shop planned.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
"Thank for for making this for me, Art - just in time for the Texas summer!"

You are quite welcome Sir, it gave me a chance to step out of the box for a bit. Thank you for posting it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21