Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
to all you guys ordering a VS hat ... I highly recommend having Art make you your custom band block .
It will not only keep your VS in perfect shape and have it fit your head like a glove every time you put it on ... but will take all of your other hats and make them the exact shape of your head.
Very much worth the few dollars

Sent from my iPhone while orbiting the earth in a sea foam green 1957 Cadillac

to all you guys ordering a VS hat ... I highly recommend having Art make you your custom band block .
It will not only keep your VS in perfect shape and have it fit your head like a glove every time you put it on ... but will take all of your other hats and make them the exact shape of your head.

Noted. I get the concept, but I'm not familiar with the term band block yet. Pic please...

DJH

I'll Lock Up

One of the best hat investments you can make - I have mine in one of my hats all the time.

I think Art will make one for you, even if you don't buy one of his hats.

Noted. I get the concept, but I'm not familiar with the term band block yet. Pic please...

Here's a band block in action. It's the exact size/shape of my head.

47223162b24124f7effae8545f11d16e.jpg

Last edited:
One of the best hat investments you can make - I have mine in one of my hats all the time.

I think Art will make one for you, even if you don't buy one of his hats.

Here's a band block in action. It's the exact size/shape of my head.

47223162b24124f7effae8545f11d16e.jpg
I would like four or five of these. Very nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails