Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks so much for the kind comments guys - getting this hat from Art was such fun and I'm thrilled that Caren loves it.

Interestingly, she was walking around this morning wearing my vintage Disney milan saying she needs one of those for next summer. I think I might have started something here :)

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Thanks so much for the kind comments guys - getting this hat from Art was such fun and I'm thrilled that Caren loves it.

Interestingly, she was walking around this morning wearing my vintage Disney milan saying she needs one of those for next summer. I think I might have started something here :)

You may have started something, but I believe that you're a lucky man.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab

That sounds very promising, David. :)

The wider brim on the black VS works so very well for your wife - great work on the design.

InsolentPuppy

A-List Customer
Here's my newest Duplex. I like it.

duplexwhite.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Oh wow. I was hoping someone would get one with a light colored brim. I do rather like the contrast in the others, but this really shines, man! Congrats.

InsolentPuppy

A-List Customer
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'll have more pictures after this weekend. The brim is just over 1 3/4". The stingier brims seem to suit me in my dotage.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Have to admit to a fondness for the stingy brim myself IP. It looks great on you and I really like the subtleness of the felt/straw color combo you chose.

lc1484

One of the Regulars
Haven't posted in a while, but just wanted to share another Art gem!

Dualist...silver belly brim 2 1/4...12 inch ligne....

Thanks again Art!!
photo1-2.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo