Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Duper

Practically Family
This is my very first VS. It is a Hitchhiker by Art.
VSHitchiker001.jpg
[/IMG]
VSHitchiker014.jpg

Very nice hat maduro 5. I am envious. I have been looking at Art's Journeyman from time to time.

Grizzly Adams

A-List Customer
I really like mine. Swapped on a camo hat band & can't wait until hunting season this fall.
This nutria blend body feels like it can take whatever the woods dish out...not to mention hunt camp... that can get rough!!!!
Photo-0124.jpg

Yep, hunting camps can be pretty rough, alright. I remember back in 89 when we ran out of beer and had to drink the whiskey!:D

Seriously, that a great looking hat!:eusa_clap

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Nice Art hats folks.

I have been catching up on the very fine lids you all have posted up - BRILLIANT!

IP:
Detail pictures of my newest dualist. It is paler under bright sunlight than these photos show.

dualistheadshot.jpg
dualistheadshot1.jpg

You and your hat are very sharp sir! The overall dimensions work very well together. The yin and yang of felt and woven straw, just are so eye catching. I showed my wife your pic and she said that you have a uptown "Mad Men" style. Handsome pair, you and the hat.

Never say never is SO true. Those who have a short brim bias need only to check out your fine new hat.

Eric -

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
I got the Jeep inspected today. It cost almost the price of two of Art's hats. Does anyone else relate purchases to Arthat dollars?
Mr. Fawcett, is a Fez an option with the crown left from your Dualists?
Tom D.

Marshall

One of the Regulars
You bet, I have some repairs I need done on my car. The price was such that I though to myself, 'I could have gotten an Art Fawcett fedora for this price!'

jayinhk

New in Town
InsolentPuppy: very nice hat, and I LOVE the glasses. May I ask what they are? I had a pair of RX Clubmaster lookalikes, but I managed to break them a few months ago. :(

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
I got the Jeep inspected today. It cost almost the price of two of Art's hats. Does anyone else relate purchases to Arthat dollars?
Mr. Fawcett, is a Fez an option with the crown left from your Dualists?
Tom D.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
I think you may have stumbled on a new monetary system Tom. :eeek:

InsolentPuppy

A-List Customer
You're dead right. They are prescription Rayban Clubmasters.
Got them from framesdirect.com. They had a big July 4th sale.

InsolentPuppy: very nice hat, and I LOVE the glasses. May I ask what they are? I had a pair of RX Clubmaster lookalikes, but I managed to break them a few months ago. :(

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Che, I am speechless,.....he looks fantastic, color and ribbon a sharp combination!
Chepstow I feel the same way about this Lite.. Its a Good color indeed for mix & match.
I have Vintage Silverbelly hats OR & Strat & Clones so i thought i do this Diffrently. Though i love my old thin ribbons.
Ill post some noggin shots for Fawcett Friday.
Gracias Chepstow & of Course ART !
che :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff