Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

ibchipster

New in Town
The post office online tracking says my hat is in town. But I can't get it until tomorrow afternoon when the mail comes. Today is one of those days I wish the post office delivered on Sunday.

"Priority Mail® Processed through USPS Sort Facility January 20, 2013, 12:25 pm
SAN DIEGO, CA 92199"

:eusa_doh:

aught12

One of the Regulars
The post office online tracking says my hat is in town. But I can't get it until tomorrow afternoon when the mail comes. Today is one of those days I wish the post office delivered on Sunday.

"Priority Mail® Processed through USPS Sort Facility January 20, 2013, 12:25 pm
SAN DIEGO, CA 92199"

:eusa_doh:

Hate to break the news to ye, but I believe the 21st is a holiday..

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Arghh... Yes one of my friends was just kind enough to remind me of the holiday. Thanks
:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

The man could rock a hat.

MLK-jr-in-hat.jpg

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Hey everyone I just wanted to show off my first experience with Art. I had an Adventurebilt Henry that was just sitting in my closet not getting any head time and I liked my vintage OR so much I thought "hey, the felt on this thing is so nice why not send it to Art and see if he will make an OR clone for me". Here's what happened:

Original hat:
2012-12-25164734_zps37f6deb2.jpg

2012-12-25164625_zps979ea811.jpg

And then today this arrived:

2013-01-18221628_zpsf24b9851.jpg

2013-01-18221542_zps9c2cba44.jpg

2013-01-18221335_zpsda4548ff.jpg

WOW!! Great work. I can't wait to have a custom made hopefully in the next year. Thanks again Art I love this hat. This thing is going to get some serious noggin time tomorrow for sure. I am going to make every excuse I can to get out of the house.

100% Improvement. Looks great, could pass for a Stratoliner too.

fedoralover

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Ibchipster; Wow sir. You have a great looking VS in granite. Just plain sharp. BTW: You have dropped at least one hundred dollar bill on the ground as shown in image #5. Got to love Ben Franklin!

images

ibchipster

New in Town
Thanks for the catch SBG but alas, that was not truly a "C-note" but merely an advertising flyer that had fallen to the ground on the front porch. I would try to spend it but its size might make that difficult. Although in this hat I would at least look good trying.

20130122_225013.jpg

Ibchipster; Wow sir. You have a great looking VS in granite. Just plain sharp. BTW: You have dropped at least one hundred dollar bill on the ground as shown in image #5. Got to love Ben Franklin!

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo