Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art's Cheyenne (just in this morning! pictures included)

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you SOOO much for the fabulous names Gents. John, you are incredible!!! Plan on seeing future designs carrying some of your names. I really like the "Pan American" name and have started trying to imagine what that should look like.
I'm sure that JP is right on with this one. I guess he has been asking for this hat so long it was in my subconscious and just came out!!
Gents, please meet the "Palomino"
It will be going up on my site very soon and will again be a limited run of no more than 10.
I wonder why I keep going for pastels?..I just LOVE light colored hats:cheers1:

Hondo

One Too Many
Great look'n hat, makes you look like the actor David McCullough (Seabiscut) so many styles, I've been meaning get one (custom made) anyway very cool. :eusa_clap

Michaelson

One Too Many
It's called the Cheyenne now, eh? Ok. :eek:

Well, what ever you call them now, they ARE extremely comfortable hats, and that's a fact.
I know mine has been for the last year+ that I've owned it, though mine is supposedly a blend and not pure beaver. It's one of my personal favorites.

Regards! Michaelson

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
jamespowers said:
Aw c'mon. You guys just aren't looking at that hat. Here let me give you a hint:
noname2.jpg

1947DobbsPalomino.jpg

If this isn't a Palomino then I never saw one. :p Hi Ho Palomino! Awaaaaaayyyyy! Put me down for one. The check is in the mail. :jeep:

Regards,

J

Hey JP, I thought the Palomino was more of a Palomino color..??
Thanks,

Sharpey

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
One nice hat

Barry said:
I just got back from the post office and opened up the box! This is my second very recent custom hat purchase. The other was from another hatter.

This is one beautiful hat. :fedora:

The felt is wonderful - both the color and the feel. The photos do not do it justice. The sweatband is a nice piece of leather - none of that thin, vinyl-like stuff here. The hat fits perfectly and the crown height and brim are a good match for me, I think.

I think this hat would look nicer with a suit than with the Aero jacket I'm wearing in the picture.

vschey1.jpg

vschey2.jpg

vschey5.jpg

And me...

vschey4.jpg

Barry,
That hats looks great with your jacket. Way to go..:) :cool2: :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic