Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

At the QM or not?

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
tammywx3vc2.jpg

Mean Drunk. Happy Drunk.

Feraud said:
And the white knuckled grip on the rail.
He looks like a man under extreme mental duress. ;)

lol lol lol lol Yes there was the mental duress. I let Scott take the bullet for me while I ran away and hid next to Daisy. :p Generally I can detect a nut from across a room. The Observation Bar deck is a little smaller than that. No room for error. ;)

regards,

J

Rafter

Suspended
Tony in Tarzana said:
Just imagine the last great ocean liner that remains afloat, her decks alive with dozens and dozens of gentlemen in suits and fedoras, and dozens and dozens of ladies in their vintage finest.

Will this grand gal be giving a repeat perfomance?

h11981namjk.jpg

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Pink Dahlia said:
What I want to know is will Tammy be making an appearance this year? lol

Gosh I hope not!:eek:!! I think some of us nicknamed her "Tammy the Terrible"lol
Even scarier was that while she was attempting to pick up every man on the ship, including those wearing wedding bands, her inebriated husband was there. I ended up getting dragged into a conversation with him. He was as out there as she was. Lucky for me he pointed out Feraud and made a comment about how he liked his hat. Being that I wanted to please my new found friend I immediately called Feraud over for an introduction. A quick "Feraud this is so and so" and then I ran!! I think I might have done this to Barry as well. It's all kind of a blur.

James, I'm glad I could come to your rescue! Gosh that was a fun night. All of this talk about it makes me even more excited for the next event. I know it's incredibly early, but it'd be nice to start planning now to alleviate certain stresses that come along with having to fly across the country for such an event. I want to buy my plane ticket as early as possible. Jet Blue flies into Long Beach, it would be great to avoid LAX at all costs, although last year wasn't too bad. But, Jet Blue has bigger seats and TV's at every seat. However they don't have as many flights as other airlines, and because of their nice planes and lack of flights they get booked up quite fast. Last year I tried to buy my tickets about 6 weeks before the event. If I had flown Jet Blue I would have had to make 2 stops before making it to Long Beach. What's the point of having a comfortable seat if every time you try to fall asleep or watch a movie, you are landing and have to change planes?? I do hope the dates are announced soon! Last year I stayed for 4 days and that was perfect, although tired because I had just spent 12 days in Italy and only had one night at home before leaving for CA.. This year I'm gonna see if it's possible to stay a few extra days. At least stay through that Monday. It seems that a lot of people had some fun plans for Sunday afternoon and Monday that I missed out on. I don't want to miss out again, although Friday and Saturday's events can be quite tiring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff