Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

At the QM or not?

Daisy Buchanan said:
James, I'm glad I could come to your rescue! Gosh that was a fun night. All of this talk about it makes me even more excited for the next event. I know it's incredibly early, but it'd be nice to start planning now to alleviate certain stresses that come along with having to fly across the country for such an event. I want to buy my plane ticket as early as possible. Jet Blue flies into Long Beach, it would be great to avoid LAX at all costs, although last year wasn't too bad. But, Jet Blue has bigger seats and TV's at every seat. However they don't have as many flights as other airlines, and because of their nice planes and lack of flights they get booked up quite fast. Last year I tried to buy my tickets about 6 weeks before the event. If I had flown Jet Blue I would have had to make 2 stops before making it to Long Beach. What's the point of having a comfortable seat if every time you try to fall asleep or watch a movie, you are landing and have to change planes?? I do hope the dates are announced soon! Last year I stayed for 4 days and that was perfect, although tired because I had just spent 12 days in Italy and only had one night at home before leaving for CA.. This year I'm gonna see if it's possible to stay a few extra days. At least stay through that Monday. It seems that a lot of people had some fun plans for Sunday afternoon and Monday that I missed out on. I don't want to miss out again, although Friday and Saturday's events can be quite tiring.

Yeah, thanks again. That woman was nuts. :eusa_doh: I am glad Scott is taller than me. ;)
I think I will drive out this year if things work out. Its much easier on Daniel and I don't run the risk of him getting a cold like last time. Darned recirculated air. :eusa_doh:

Regards,

J

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
Never heard of her. Should I be glad?[huh]

Definitely...let's say from what little I've thankfully seen of her, she out Tammy-Faye's Tammy Faye. And that's thankfully as in being thankful that I've not seen THAT much of her.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff