Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Average age of us hat wearers

mtechthang

One of the Regulars
Hey- wait a mo!!

5- but methinks lumping all us old geezers together is a bit of a young persons mistake!! (Or did I say that because I'm not far over the line?!?!?) There should certainly be 6 and 7 not because it bothers me that I'm 53 (seriously, it doesn't). But because I think anyone who has lived 70, 80, 90 or 100 years deserves our accolades!!! As has been stated by those far wiser than I, "How do you live to 100? Don't die!" But that, my friends, is harder and deserves more respect than it is granted, imho!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Earp

One of the Regulars
I wish this thread had a poll. I'd really be interested in the results. I'm a four however I started wearing fedoras when I was in my 20's. Back in the the seventies !!!

Would it be ok if I made a thread with a poll on this subject? And then maybe Mr. Scotrace could combine this thread with the poll thread. Or Scotrace, can a poll can be added to this thread? And add in 50-60, 60-70, 70 and over ?

Thanks,
--Wyatt--

MAB1

Suspended
I was thinking that I could cover all categories as a hat man. I've always had a cowboy hat. And as a pup I had a stingy.

For years I only wore a hat when faced with 100F weather and no clouds.

I saw a friend die from melanoma. I saw my Father having cancerous crap removed, from his face.

I wear a wide brimmed hat.

MAB1

Suspended
Earp said:
I wish this thread had a poll. I'd really be interested in the results. I'm a four however I started wearing fedoras when I was in my 20's. Back in the the seventies !!!

Would it be ok if I made a thread with a poll on this subject? And then maybe Mr. Scotrace could combine this thread with the poll thread. Or Scotrace, can a poll can be added to this thread? And add in 50-60, 60-70, 70 and over ?

Thanks,
--Wyatt--

From what I've seen in this thread...

Most of us would be considered OLD FARTS. :D

And yes, Dee is a 10 on another scale. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24