Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Avon Cosmetics.

sian kisses

One of the Regulars
Hello Ladies...

I'm looking for a new cheap make-up brand, have any of you used Avon, and if so what are your favourite products? what did you think?

Kisses

Lillemor

One Too Many
No, I don't believe they're available here. Sometimes when the budget's tight and I can't see myself getting into a town for some time, I buy Oriflame or Yves Rocher with mixed satisfaction. All bath and skin products are okay but it's really a toss up with the cosmetics. Both brands seem to get better.

Sorry, no Avon here. I like their vintage costume jewelry thoug.:eek:fftopic: Hope someone else can be of better help. I just wanted to list some other cheap alternatives. I think the brands I've listed are at least as good if not better than say...Gosh or Rimmel.

jayem

A-List Customer
I used to be an Avon girl and peddle that stuff. Avon is alright, cheap for sure, I hate their foundation, but love their eyeshadows. The nail polish is so-so. They have an amazing cellulite cream that truly works (WITH massage! I can't stress that enough...).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn