Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Awesome AL Cafe Racer in Black HH

polygraphmark

New in Town
FullSizeRender.jpg

Hey all-
I received my amazing AL Cafe Racer in 40 from Drifter Productions today. Bobby is an awesome dude to work with. He has a great depth of knowledge on AL products, he is patient, kind and thoughtful.

The black Warhawks HH is easy to wear right out of the box. The jacket tapers quite a bit so when ordering get a good idea of your waist with a belt on. I am 5'08" 155 pounds and wear a 40 to 41 regular suit coat and 33" waist jeans. The pit to pit fit is good at 21" and the waist has little room around the hips as it is 19. I am on a strict light beer diet from here on out!

Attachments

• jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 226
View attachment 44574
Hey all-
I received my amazing AL Cafe Racer in 40 from Drifter Productions today. Bobby is an awesome dude to work with. He has a great depth of knowledge on AL products, he is patient, kind and thoughtful.

The black Warhawks HH is easy to wear right out of the box. The jacket tapers quite a bit so when ordering get a good idea of your waist with a belt on. I am 5'08" 155 pounds and wear a 40 to 41 regular suit coat and 33" waist jeans. The pit to pit fit is good at 21" and the waist has little room around the hips as it is 19. I am on a strict light beer diet from here on out!
Jacket looks great! It's still winter tho... Stick with a porter

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Very nice!

Give it some time to break in and it will get even better!
My Warhawk CR is starting to lose the top coat around the edges and at friction point, showing a very nice brown undercoat, it looks awesome.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Hey Carlos did yours stretch out any as you wore it?

Not really, in my opinion leather won't stretch much, apart maybe for the elbows.
It did however mold to me very nicely. When it was new it felt like it was made of cardboard, now it feels like a second skin made of armour.

If you are asking that regarding the waist i don't think you will get much stretch there if at all. I also have 33" waist and i aim for 20" to 21" so i can imagine 19" must be on the snugger side.

Fit pics on page 2, evo pics on page 3:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/alexander-leathers-cafe-racer.80054/

Benproof

A-List Customer
Hi Benproof I got the the cap on sale at Hats in the Belfry. It is a
Wigens Brynte - Scottish Cashmere Blend Newsboy.

Thats so funny. You live in the States and buy UK newsboy caps.

I live in the UK and hanker for Goorig made UsA Gatsby/Serafini!

store.goorin.com/mens-hats/shapes/flatcaps/simone-serafini-leather-newsboy-cap

polygraphmark

New in Town
Not really, in my opinion leather won't stretch much, apart maybe for the elbows.
It did however mold to me very nicely. When it was new it felt like it was made of cardboard, now it feels like a second skin made of armour.

If you are asking that regarding the waist i don't think you will get much stretch there if at all. I also have 33" waist and i aim for 20" to 21" so i can imagine 19" must be on the snugger side.

Fit pics on page 2, evo pics on page 3:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/alexander-leathers-cafe-racer.80054/
Los thanks man you are completely correct. It will be a t-shirt riding jacket. Thanks for sharing the thread. I really like your jacket as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner