Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bianchi....

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I finally finished this hat. I decided to use the Green Grosgrain that I had originally gotten for my other project (Dobbs) on this hat instead. I used some Gold accents on it as well. Here's what I came up with. I still may change the crease in it yet, I'm not sure what I want to do. [huh]

Bianchi18.jpg
Bianchi19.jpg

Bianchi21.jpg
Bianchi20.jpg

I think it turned out fairly decent, I was anxious to use this ribbon.....I was looking for something different and well, it's different :D

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
bolthead, You have definitely got a winner, there. If it were a 7 1/8, I'd probably try to buy it from you. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

It's certainly distinctive, bolt. I'm thinkin' I like it.

Where'd you score the ribbon? And pardon me if you've already covered this, but the body came from where? On my monitor it looks like an orange-y brown. Quite nice, and, like the ribbon, certainly unusual.

How 'bout the insides? Original sweatband and/or liner? Or replacements?

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Wow! I'm likin' that a whole lot. Love what you did with the gold accents on the green ribbon. Nice job!!! :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Very nice, Bolthead! In another thread I think someone mentioned a darker, forest green color would have gone better with that color felt, but I think that with those gold accents you set that ribbon off nicely. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
Tom

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tony...

tonyb said:
It's certainly distinctive, bolt. I'm thinkin' I like it.

Where'd you score the ribbon? And pardon me if you've already covered this, but the body came from where? On my monitor it looks like an orange-y brown. Quite nice, and, like the ribbon, certainly unusual.

How 'bout the insides? Original sweatband and/or liner? Or replacements?

I got the ribbon off of ebay, the hat came from there as well.

It is a bit more darker brown than shown on your monitor though.....

Here's a before and after shot.....

Bianchi002.jpg
Bianchi19.jpg

Bianchi001.jpg
Bianchi18.jpg

You can see the original hat is much darker in color, that is more the true color brown.....[huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart