Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso A-2 Size

Pappyb23

New in Town
Hello All
This is my first post here and could use some advice

I really like the Bill Kelso A-2 jacket and am going to order one very soon but I am nervous about the sizing. I have never owned or worn a "historically accurate" fitting A-2 and I would hate to order the wrong size. I wear a size 46R suit jacket and am about 5’11 but I carry a lot my height in the torso and have large shoulders. Would my best bet be to order my suit size or go up a size?

deluxestyling

One of the Regulars
I have a Kelso A2 tagged a 46.

Here's the measurements...

chest 24
arm 26
shoulders 20
length down back collar base to bottom 25

If you have a similar leather jacket compare these and see if they come up close.

Pappyb23

New in Town
That's perfect a 46 will be exactly what I need thanks for the reply. Out of curiosity do you have a russet or seal Kelso?

deluxestyling

One of the Regulars
It's russet. Just a point to mention mine might be a longer cut than standard. Chest and shoulders would be standard but I'm sure the body and arms may have a bit of extra length. I'm sure you've seen these pictures as I've posted them before but just incase here's mine again.

001.jpg

008.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot