Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borsalino Fedora 7 5/8 Felted Edge

humanshoes

One Too Many
Rescued from the corner of a dusty antique shop here in Knoxville, TN I have this beautiful Borsalino fedora in Lino (linen) biege color with midbrown hatband and wind/trolley cord. It has the cavanaugh style edge and looks as though it was seldom worn, if at all. The brim is approx. 2 1/2" and the crown approx. 5 3/4" open. There are no stains or smudges and no evidence of moth activity. I would never give this hat up if not for the facts that, at 7 5/8, it is a full two sizes too large for me and that it is almost too pristine for my active lifestyle. This one should go to someone who will appreciate it and wear it with impunity. Even so, I'm reluctant to sell this hat as I know I'll never come across another of this quality and condition. My attempts to date this hat have been frustrating and fruitless, but it was obviously made before they stopped making the felted edge. All this being said, I will hate to see it go and will price it accordingly at $350 carefully shipped anywhere in the CONUS. IMG_1955.jpg IMG_1956.jpg IMG_1950.jpg IMG_1949.jpg IMG_1970.jpg IMG_1961.jpg IMG_1966.jpg IMG_1963.JPG IMG_1964.jpg IMG_1971.jpg

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful hat in a larger size. Lino is a great neutral color too . A Very nice hat Indeed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot