Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Breakfast with Binkie"

Nik Taylor

One of the Regulars
BinkieBaumont said:
"Thanks Nik, be sure to message me if you have a request for something to be played, and I will do my best to play it for you"

Actually I think I once did not too long ago it was "Blue Moon" a dedication to someone special...;)

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"I am Back "On Air" Saturday 10th July, 6am-9am Swan River Colony Time, with a musical mixture of Jazz, swing, comedy, & show tunes!"

http://www.rtrfm.com.au/shows/nostalgia

4751785738_5647395916_b.jpg

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've got it programmed in with an alarm on my iPhone while will beep at me wherever I am and remind me to tune it in on the 'Net or the radio iPhone ap. I had the time change goofed up last time - I tuned in the afternoon of the day after instead of the afternoon of the day before.

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Hi Binkie,

Sorry I wasn't able to get that music to you on time. We've had a million and one internet-problems at my house lately, so I wasn't able to email it to you.

If you still want it, I can send it this weekend, fresh and ready for your next show. If there's any other songs you want, let me know.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
Shangas said:
Hi Binkie,

Sorry I wasn't able to get that music to you on time. We've had a million and one internet-problems at my house lately, so I wasn't able to email it to you.

If you still want it, I can send it this weekend, fresh and ready for your next show. If there's any other songs you want, let me know.

"Thanks Shangas that would be terrific if you could sent it over"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo