Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buckaroo Hatters ''I Saw The Light'' movie news.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Hank Williams Sr. "There's A Tear In My Beer", solo. 1950

[video=youtube;V9DW8vtDxMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9DW8vtDxMQ[/video]

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Hank Williams Sr. "There's A Tear In My Beer", solo. 1950

[video=youtube;V9DW8vtDxMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9DW8vtDxMQ[/video]

I'm mid lesson so I can't listen ... but I'm dying to

I never cared much for the version with him and Jr. that became such a hit in the late 80s early 90s and always wanted to hear the Sr. solo version

this is apparently a demo of a tune that he wrote but didn't feel it was good enough and thought it might do well for someone else ... can't remember who at the moment but I did know at one time... maybe Bill Lister ?..... and the tapes sat in ... I believe it was Bill Listers attic for many years

looking forward to hearing this when I have a free second

Last edited:

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I like this hat!

PCeZLHat.jpg

Man, and I thought I had enough hats for now. Any ideas when and where that hat might be available?

RBH

Bartender
The front pinch is 5 inches creased, the back is 4 1\4 and the brim on mine is 2 3\4 bound edge. It has a 3 ply tied ribbon.
The color is bone.
The movie hat I believe was 2 5\8s.
Mike and rocky took 3 hats all with some type of thin ribbon, one was a close copy of the Open Road type fedora we are familiar with.
The director and wardrobe lady picked the hat with the 3 ply ribbon.

The front pinch is 5 inches creased, the back is 4 1\4 and the brim on mine is 2 3\4 bound edge. It has a 3 ply tied ribbon.
The color is bone.
The movie hat I believe was 2 5\8s.
Mike and rocky took 3 hats all with some type of thin ribbon, one was a close copy of the Open Road type fedora we are familiar with.
The director and wardrobe lady picked the hat with the 3 ply ribbon.

Thanks Cuz.

100% beaver fur felt from Winchester?

tropicalbob

I'd really like to get a non-straw warm weather hat, and the one in the photo above has summertime written all over it. What's the thickness of the felt like?

tropicalbob

That period of the late 1940's, early '50's, is without doubt my favorite time for guys' clothes. That hat, shirt, tie, and suit are perfect. Each part is as cool as can be.

jamesmac1801

One of the Regulars
I'm so glad there is finally a trailer . It looks great. In anticipation for the movie I even reshaped my cowboy hat to have a horse shoe crease. Just curious other then the horseshoe and cattlemen/ modified cattlemen does anyone know what other kind of hat creases Hank wore it's hard to tell in most pictures?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran