Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buckaroo Hatters TRIPLE THREAT!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
These are all customs and all from Mike Moore.:D
First my oldest daughter's hat. She opened it last night since she did not want to wait til this morning. A Dark brown, bound brim with a simple center dent. I did not think it would look that good with just a center dent but I think it does. The pics are not that great, I am not impressed with this new camera... sorry folks.

GEDC0090.jpg

GEDC0091.jpg

Next my youngest daughter's hat. She told Mike in August that she wanted an Aviatorish hat for a girl. She wanted a diamond bash, bound brim with some pink slight western flair. I think he nailed it!:D

GEDC0094.jpg

GEDC0095.jpg

GEDC0082.jpg

deelovely

Practically Family
The third one is mine... a Gus crowned western, 100% beaver. Not sure what the color is called but it is a light tan with a darker brown ribbon and binding. It has a beautiful turquoise band that I can wear on it or off... but I prefer on! :) I love this hat!!! Thanks Mike!:D

GEDC0098.jpg

GEDC0099.jpg

GEDC0101.jpg

GEDC0085.jpg

GEDC0086.jpg

deelovely

Practically Family
By the way, yes... that is sweat on my face in those pics... it was HOT here today on Christmas :( Oh and I got my necklace and earrings today too, to go with my hat and band! ;)

GEDC0079.jpg

GEDC0078.jpg

GEDC0087.jpg

I also got this old Samsonite hat box!!!

GEDC0103.jpg

GEDC0102.jpg

RBH

Bartender
Wow the Major outdid himself!!!!!
Of course I got to see these in person so I know what super hats they are!
You all look wonderful in them, I really like the 'Aviator' fedora. The added band makes it great for a girl, and later she can remove it for a whole other type of look.
Dee, you and IC did good and Mike did a fantastic job!!!
Well done.

By the way I like that hat box too.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
All of you ladies must have been pretty good this year. Santa Mike did you right. Nice hats, everyone. I feel kinda bad for IC. He didn't get no stinkin' hat!
:eek: lol :D

Duck

Practically Family
Dee, Love your new western. The new hats look great on you and the girls. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Torpedo

One Too Many
Now that's a happy family! :eusa_clap Look at those wide smiles! Hey, even John lost a little bit of imperturbability in the group pic! ;)

You must cause quite a sensation sporting all those fine hats around.

I can understand IC was left without a new hat, when Santa was so busy supplying the family ladies!

Regards!

majormoore

Vendor
I bet ol Indycop has a big smile inside , knowning how happy he made all those ladies this Christmas.

The smiles on the faces are outstanding, or as my grandmother would say, "they are from ear to ear"

Major Moore

majormoore

Vendor
This hat box is the best looking hat box I have ever seen, looks like it will hold a wide brimed hat, wish I had one at the shop.

Dee that really is a outstanding hat box.

Major Moore

deelovely said:
By the way, yes... that is sweat on my face in those pics... it was HOT here today on Christmas :( Oh and I got my necklace and earrings today too, to go with my hat and band! ;)

GEDC0079.jpg

GEDC0078.jpg

GEDC0087.jpg

I also got this old Samsonite hat box!!!

GEDC0103.jpg

GEDC0102.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy