Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buried with your hat on ?

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
J B said:
So, assuming you come from a background of family members not all that interested in your fedoras, what do you think will happen to them?

HAte to think about this, but the FL classified would be better than a flea market...:mad: :rage: :eek:

MikeBravo

One Too Many
J B There is a simple solution for the family situation

Ask them ;) Then put it in your will

There might be charity shops, even museums that may be interested in some items left

You might be surprised that any nephews or nieces might be interested too

PS Judging by your profile pic, you're not close to dropping off the twig just yet :)

Bingles

A-List Customer
I think I would want one of my favorite hats resting on my chest for the viewing.. but taken out of the casket when it was closed (unless I had an old everyday hat that I might want with me just for posterity).

When priests die and have their funerals (in the older form of the Catholic Requiem), their biretta (hat) is placed on top of the coffin during the funeral... which I always thought was cool.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
J B said:
So, assuming you come from a background of family members not all that interested in your fedoras, what do you think will happen to them?
Friends who may appreciate your style more than your family do? That failing, the FL classifieds as the people here will at least appreciate your items and look after them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass