Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Californians Please check in!

Just a reminder for all California based Loungers. Keep an eye on the events section and post any cool events coming up near you. We have a strong FL group in this state and we can really get some fun events hopping. But they only count if people are in the know!

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
My wife and I just spent our anniversary at Hearst Castle. People kept thinking we worked there because of the way we were dressed.
Seeing all the places Northern Californians are from reminds me of just how big it is.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Margo Rita

New in Town
Southern California~ Any "Event's" Planned for November, December 2012 in Los Angeles or Hollywood? Please contact me....Thanks

Hi to John & Wide Brim I'd like to be kept informed of the up coming events~ Thanks,

Hi Rita!
Welcome aboard! Here is the big tip for you. As a new member, you need to post about 15 posts. At that point the Forum topics will open up with some new sections, one of which will be an EVENTS section. AND your private messages section will be activated allowing you direct communication with others. Right now we're not able to send you a PM so communications can only be thru posts like these. You might be saying wow 15 posts seems like a lot, well a post need not be some long written document. If you go thru some of the threads and simply say: Nice dress! Or some other short compliment it counts as a post. So go and say nice things to people so you become a "vested" member and all of the wonderful stuff becomes available to you!

Have fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo