Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chocoholics Anyomous meeting has come to order.....

hotrod_elf

A-List Customer
M&M's plain.. I learned how to count using them, when I was young. I got them tattooed on my arm. Dark chocolate is wonderful. I was happy when they came out with dark chocolate hershey's syrup. Makes YUMMY chocolate milk.:eek:

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
I love the Hershey's cup with peanut butter in it!! ahh, I can't remember the name!! But the packaging is bright orange!! I used to eat tons of it when I was in the US this summer!!! Yes, I remember it right now: it's "Reeses" lol lol!!!

Josephine

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:
C'mon in, Josephine! Bring your secret stash. ;)

I'm here! :)

And now I will stir the chocolate pot by emphatically saying that white chocolate is not chocolate and therefore I am still an addict even though I don't like it. :D

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender

My name's Paddy, ...and I am a chocoholic :eek:

I drink the hard stuff 'Rowntree's Cocoa' and 'Green and Black's.'

Anything less than 80 per cent pure cocoa is out of the question now. I know the places where they don't cut on their cocoa!!

I also...(darn, this is so hard to admit...)...take the powder straight from the container with my finger...:eek:

And my last confession is...I will buy the 'two for one' chocolate bars and totally demolish them with relish!! Always seems a good idea at the time[huh]

RIGHT..now that 'that' is out of the way, time for a chocolate break I think :D

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
Another thing I tried in the US was fudge!!!!!!!!!!! My god!!! I love fudge!!! It's a shame that we don't know how to make fudge here!!! US is the best place for chocolate lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol lol!!!!

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
pennycarrol said:
Another thing I tried in the US was fudge!!!!!!!!!!! My god!!! I love fudge!!! It's a shame that we don't know how to make fudge here!!! US is the best place for chocolate lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol lol!!!!

Ok...I will concede you the fudge...but the US is the best place for chocolate?

:eek:

Pardon me while I attempt to believe that.

Ok..nope...failed to believe. -Mass produced- chocolate from the US is vile vile horrid concoctions that are so far from being chocolate. If they had a wick..you could light the house with them...

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
HEY Miss N!! No it's just that you have sooooo much variety!!!! It's amazing!!!! In France except from dark, milk, white, almond and nuts, liquor..........Here, You don't have marshmallow, cinnamon... That sort of thing... You know!!! lol!!!!!

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
Sorry, my english is horrible sometimes!!! Here, we don't have chocolate with marshmallow, cinnamon etc!!!! I think that's great!!!! Maybe because I'm used to the old fashioned chocolate!!! lol!!!! Sorry about the bad english!!!!

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
ahh!!! That's not what I wanted to say lol!!!! When I said that's great I wanted to say that I love variety in the US (for chocolate)!!!!!

Barbigirl

Practically Family
ShortClara said:
Friends, Easter is creeping closer, and with it one of my favorite creations in all the world...

The Cadbury Creme Egg.

(insert Homer's head back drool here)
Short Clara, you are a true kindred spirit. Those are my all time favorites!
I have spent the last 21 years eagerly awaiting Valentines day to be over so the Cadbury Creme Eggs would arrive.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Forgive me for I have sinned!...yes I have!!!....and I will sin again no doubt!!!!

DARK CHOCOLATE AND MARZIPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

ShortClara

One Too Many
Barbigirl said:
Short Clara, you are a true kindred spirit. Those are my all time favorites!
I have spent the last 21 years eagerly awaiting Valentines day to be over so the Cadbury Creme Eggs would arrive.

Oh, baby - what if they made Valentine Egg Dozen Crates of Cadbury Eggs??? Shut Up! *whew* I'm getting all hot and bothered.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
ShortClara said:
Friends, Easter is creeping closer, and with it one of my favorite creations in all the world...

The Cadbury Creme Egg.

(insert Homer's head back drool here)

Oh, but the egg has changed over the years. Now the yummy center is a mash of hardened white goo, instead of the buttery yolk it once had :cry:

I cant eat them. Give me a Werthers sampler any day :)

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany