Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Churchill LTD Fedora for sale

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I am selling off hats and shoes and boots, have to make room. This hat is really new, have worn it only to take a picture wearing it, nothing else. Nothing wrong with hat, no issues at all. It is caribou color, has the LTD liner and as you can see from this picture it is nice. Has the wide brim and is in a shipping box all ready to go. If you have any questions or want to buy this hat, P.M. me Will ship to anywhere in the USA for $80.00 This is a fur felt, not wool! Oh it is a 7 1/2 in size.

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
This hat needs a home, as with the other items I am selling, this hat is now on discount for the next 24 hours to the first buyer to leap on it, shipped for $70.00 You can buy this hat from a website for $150.00 plus shipping.....

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Hats Plus sells them and here is some info on the company.

On Monday, February 08, 1982, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for CHURCHILL HATS LTD. by Levi Strauss & Co., SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94106. The USPTO has given the CHURCHILL HATS LTD. trademark serial number of 73349020. The current federal status of this trademark filing is CANCELLED - SECTION 8. The correspondent listed for CHURCHILL HATS LTD. is Marianne Goodwin of 44th ..., Dalla..., . The CHURCHILL HATS LTD. trademark is filed in the category of Clothing Products . The description provided to the USPTO for CHURCHILL HATS LTD. is Men's Hats.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez I owe you a pizza for helping me with all of that! THANKS!:eusa_clap The picture is fairly much the color of the hat, of course my Monitor is High Definition.......Now for something in addition to all of this, I want this hat GONE and am adding a deal, buy this hat and the Dunlap together, shipped for a mere $100.00....how could you go wrong? In all honesty, the Dunlap is so very nice the creamy black silk finish is a knockout, my cell phone pictures do the hat no justice. Shipping these will cost me maybe 25 bucks or so....I don't ship cheap, and add insurance on anything like this. Buy these and give yourself a early X-Mas gift! This offer for the next 24 hours....so PM me if you want these hats....THANKS!

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
email sent.
Hello, and welcome to the Fedora Lounge. I responded to your email.

Just to let you know also, please make very sure of what size hat you do wear before buying one from me or anyone else, so please do check that to be safe. Thanks for your email also.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
This hat is still for sale, but price back up to $70.00 shipped, and not connected to any sale combination to the dunlap, which has a new price increase.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Yeah the 55 bucks would get this shipped as long as it does not need to get postage to Jupiter..or beyond.....the felt is not too bad as far as how soft and all, the brim is about like my Strat, the crown is not as soft but not too bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy