Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Churchill LTD Fedora for sale

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
My apologies again for this run around. I sent an untitled email to you with my wife's email address. Hopefully this will work.

Thanks again for your patience.
Hello! lol! it is all good, no worries! I sent an email back to you at her address, hope you will get it now....hahaah the internet is not always perfect, but we are! hahaha lolol!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
G'day,

Certainly, that makes sense. I understand and appreciate your reasoning.

I'm sure the new owner will appreciate it.

Cheers,
Matt

You are very welcome. I tend to make certain that anything I would sell is very well packed before shipping and always have such concern that the buyer will have it arrive and in the same condition as it was when I shipped it. I would just feel horrible if anything I sell anyone is not proper or lost along the way.

DavidJ

One of the Regulars
LoveMyHats, I'm glad you FINALLY got this hat sold. It's taken a while. I would have bought it if it was in my size, but alas, it was not. Again, congratulations on the sale, and to the member who bought it.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Why thank you. I am very sure the new owner is going to love the hat. Yes the hat was all dressed up with no where to go for some time now, but the bus ticket was finally purchased and off he goes.....!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran