Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Churchill LTD Fedora for sale

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
G'day,

Completely understood. I'm glad that it appears you've found a new owner for this fine piece.

Cheers,
Matt

I just would feel badly if you paid for a hat shipped all the way to you and have it "vanish" on it's way or suffer damage. If you can understand, I would be very upset for you. Thank you.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Apologies if I'm missing something but I've checked my email for a message and didn't see one. I would still like the hat.
If you could send me another email I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Wow, I have sent two....hahah wonder if there is a mix up with what you have listed on your profile for you email address???

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Apologies if I'm missing something but I've checked my email for a message and didn't see one. I would still like the hat.

Thanks

It may be best if you email me again, and within that email, give yours, as it seems something is not coming through from the email you are sending as far as your personal email address. Try that as it seems that must be the issue.

Thanks!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Thanks
If you make about 16 posts on the boards, you can (should) be able to use the PM functions also, will help you be able to communicate here!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Thanks

Email me directly to resolve the "email" problems, bedenf@yahoo.com.

Maybe you have more than one email address, not sure, but if you email me directly we can go from there.

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I got your email, was the same one I have been responding to (per your email addy) ha! Let me know here if you still do not have the information, and maybe you are having something "blocked" on your incoming emails? Not sure but I just now did send you another email, with the pay pal account information you will need.

Thanks!

If you need to maybe set up a yahoo account? Takes only a moment, if your current email provider is not getting your emails to your inbox? Just a thought.....
thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy